9- The realization 🥀

Ruvina POV
Sarvin came back into the kitchen while I was reading a paper on the couch.

He asked:
"Hey, what's that paper you're reading?"

I froze. I couldn't tell him the truth.
"It's just a dumb scrap mail"

He replied:
"Oh ok, am I able to read it?"

Again I got more awkward,
"well, uh you see I'm the only one allowed to see it. Whoever sent it told me not to show anyone else."

He nodded before turning on the tv and putting on the news station.

I gasped as I saw who was on the screen,
And put the paper down on the counter.

"Breaking news! Mr. DD has been wanted for a long time due to him hiring assassins to kill innocent people.
And today was the today that we have almost figured out his location, if you see him anywhere plz tell us.

Now for this weeks weather, On Tuesday expect rain and cloudy weather, and the rest of the week there will be light snow and thunder."

Sarvin looked at the tv, obviously being interested in the event. I was shocked at how my boss has been wanted!

Suddenly I got a call, and decided to go and take it.

"I'll be right back, someone's calling me!"
He gave a thumbs up, signaling I could go.

As I picked up the phone I heard a familiar voice.
"Hello? Is this Ruvina?"

"Yes? Who is this?

"My name is Ruv."

"Ruv? I haven't seen you in so long!"

"I know, it took forever for me to get in contact with you, many years of running and finally I got the chance."

"Well I'm happy to hear your voice again, and I hope that you're doing well."

"Me too. I have to go but it was nice talking to you."

"Ok, bye."

He hung up the phone and I slowly walked back into the living room.

Sarvin POV
When ruvina left, I thought about what's been going on. How I've been getting notifications saying something about note fragments, and how last time it didn't go through.

Just then I got the actual notification:
You Found The Final Note Fragment!
#9 You'll have to

I put the fragments together and saw what it truly said:
I feel that
Time is scarce
Please hurry
There's not much
Time before
He finds you out
If he does,
You'll have to pay the price
Your Boss,
DD.

I then took a glance at the paper that had my information on it. I realized that I was being targeted by my own girlfriend!

Ruvina came back and realized my worried expression.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I....I thought that I could trust you."
I admitted.

She looked shocked as she saw the note that put back together.

"I- I can explain this!"

"There's no need. I already know what you're up to, and how I was foolish enough to trust you."

She tried to grab my arm but I jerked it away from her and ran out the front door, hoping I would never see her again.

————————————————————————
Ruvina POV
He... ran away. I started to cry, I shouldn't have ever even thought about meeting him. Cause anyone that I love I always have to murder. I have to stop falling in love with targets.....

I decided that after that I would take a walk to try and calm myself down.

I was next to a hidden alleyway, when I heard a sound. A can of some sort fell onto the concrete sidewalk.

I knew someone was after me so I started to run away. I heard the footsteps chasing after me but I didn't look back, I couldn't look back.

I then realized I was backed up in a corner, that's when I saw who had been chasing me this entire time.

"Hehe, I knew you couldn't complete the task. Now you shall pay the price."

He said as he swung a knife into my arm, it started to bleed immediately. He cut me until there were cuts all over my arms and there was blood everywhere.

I faintly saw a figure in the distance but I couldn't make out who it could possibly be.
I then heard a very familiar voice.

"Hey, what's going on here!? Get away from my girlfriend!"

"Well well well, what do we have here? A sweet little twerp trying to save this lady?"

"Shut up. I'm not gonna let you hurt her anymore!"
He said as he punched daddy dearest in the face.

He fell on the floor and Sarvin ran over to me.

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"
I tried to get up but instead whimpered in pain before he picked me up.

"Aww, don't worry. I will take us home dear."

(800 Words)