The smell of something... TASTY! (Cooking with Rengoku)

AWEEEE A LIL COOKING SESSION WITH LE BEST BOI!

Enjoy!!

I feel Kyojurou gently nudging me awake. "Little flame! Let's bake today!" He smiles bright as his flame colored hair falls over his shoulders. I smile and clear my vision and sit up, He kisses my cheek and rushes out of bed and runs down the hallway.

I sigh, "Kyo!!" Before jumping off the bed and running after him, "Wait up!!" I shout while running down the hallway hearing his chuckling.

He stands in the kitchen bouncing on his heels with a massive grin on his face, "Come on! Come on! Come on Little Flame!"

I smile and push his shoulder slightly, "What are we gonna make today Kyo?" I ask him while pulling out some things to bake with.

"Sweet Potatoes!!!" He shouts as his hair fluffs up more than normal, "Kyo, We had Sweet Potatoes yesterday Silly." I replied.

He taps his chin, "Okayyyy thennn. Tempura!!" I smile, "Alright, that I can work with." He smiles big and rushes around helping me make the noodles and Tempura, taste testing here and there, "Umai!" He boasts and smiles.

After we've boiled the noodles and put the fish in the oven, He smiles and rushes over to me while picking me up and hugging me close, setting my small frame on the counter.

"My Gorgeous babe!!" He shouts and kisses my forehead and cheeks, I giggle at his small kisses, "So energetic today."

He kisses my lips once and hugs me tight, "My lovely partner!!" I laugh and hug him back, "Beautiful boy." I replied.

He smiles and kisses my forehead as the oven beeps. He turns and rushes over to the oven, "Kyo!! Slow down!!" I shout and hop off the counter walking over to him.

"Tempura, Tempura, Tempura!!" He smiles and bounces. I laugh and serve him some food and sit down at the table with him.

"Umai!" He shouts and noms.

"Tasty!!" He shouts again.

I smile and watch my gorgeous partner enjoy his meal that we made together. He looks at me with a very joyful expression.

"Tasty!!" He smiles and munches on the food. I smile and finish mine just as he finishes his and I take his plates and walk to the sink to wash the dishes, Eventually I feel his arms around my waist.

"Mmmmh." He whines and nuzzles the back of my neck. I laugh at his sudden clinginess. "Not so energetic are you now my love." He grunts as I finish washing the dishes.

He then picks me up and walks to our room, setting me on the bed and cuddling me as I play with his hair.

"I love you Beautiful." He murmurs his eyes filled with sleep.

"I love you too My handsome man." I murmur and play with his hair until I fall asleep against him.

ALL LE CUTENESS.

Ty for reading ^^

<3

SimmonsWrite34