Chapter.6🫧

——————————-

——————————-

Atlanta, Georgia 📍July 8, 2021

"Her last encounter was kinda rough, it made her cry a river
I'll buy you bags from across the globe and get 'em hand-delivered
Get in your mind, you don't even know me, I ain't playin' wit' ya
I'm bein' honest, I'm really him, I ain't gotta lie to kick it
Just come and vibe with me and see if I'm different
Take you out to lunch, I rent the restaurant out
Bitches lyin' on my name, they doin' anythin' for clout"

I sat in the studio as baby did his verse. Is this nigga talkin bout me? I feel like he talking bout me

He finally came out the studio and smiled at me

"You know them lyrics sound very familiar sir?" I said putting 2 fingers over my chin

"I know, cause it's about you" he said flopping down next to me

"You do that with everything huh? Everything you experience you put it in your songs"

"Pretty much. I do that a lot cause Ik it's people out here who may be going through the same shit. I try to make my music relatable as possible"

"I feel you. I wanna thank you for everything you been doing for me too. I'll probably be somewhere dead right now"

"Nah don't say that. I just feel you deserve a lot, a lot better you know"

I smiled at him. Then I kissed his cheek

"My turn" he said. He grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips. Me and him been getting closer and closer, and he even admitted that he liked me

But to give you a update me and Liyah moved to Atlanta. We packed up everything we needed, changed our phone numbers, took our cars and drove there. We put together our money and got us a place together, we figured that's the safest option and we won't have to worry about being apart.

Even though I don't ask him for anything, baby been giving me racks like every other week. I haven't done hair since I left, but my Wig Dealer website still up and running so I been getting hella orders, tryna keep the site stocked. I actually just put in a order with my vendor and I'm sooooooo excited for what's to come.

Baby tryna talk me and Liyah into having a joint beauty salon, where they can get the 2 in 1 special: Hair and Makeup. We're still thinking It over but we might end up doing it. We just don't want no one from Miami to find our location, the threats and phone calls were getting crazier over something I have nothing to do with.
—————-

Liked by lildann_1 and 428,905 othersLilbaby: Rock blue when I post up in the hood, like neighborhood nip💙🏁Lildann_1: ♿️♿️

Lilbaby: Rock blue when I post up in the hood, like neighborhood nip💙🏁
Lildann_1: ♿️♿️

"Why you be looking like somebody caught you off guard in your pictures?"

"Why you hating on me?" He said driving

He brung me to his hood and showed me around. I met some of his friends, and I seen the house he use to live in as a child

"This our local store, you'll find all the real niggas up here"

"Do anybody else come to this store?"

"Hell nah. Only the mfs from our hood shop here. Them other niggas got they own shit"

"Ohhh okay"

"That's it tho it's kinda small around here. But growing up we made this shit work"

"So when you got outta jail, were you around here a lot, or only a little due to you rapping?"

"Shid I was out here alot. Even when this rap shit was starting to take off, I still made sure to be in the hood. That's how I get to tell all my stories"

"Awnnn, I'm so proud of you" I said squeezing his cheeks

We made it back on sparks and he parked the car

" Hey can I ask you something?"

"Wassup" he said flaming up his weed

"What's the key to being someone like you? like my entire life I dreamed of being rich, which everyone else does too but, how do you make it look so easy?"

" you gotta be hungry. I grew up with nothing, watched my mom struggle then did 2 years in prison. I'll never in my life wanna go back to the way shit was, so as I became better and wealthier, I use my platform to speak positivity into other ppl like my fans"

"Wow. Like the other day I seen a tweet that said "lil baby music make me wanna get up and get some money" and I agree. It's just amazing to see you live the life millions of ppl pray for"

"That's why I'm so thankful for everything, Shid even you. Like who would've thought me saying words for 3 or 4 minutes would get me here "

"It's crazy. But it's truly inspiring"

"You have a gift, You been doing it in Miami "

"What doing hair? I don't see it as a gift, like it's something everyone do. Having a gift is singing, rapping, acting, playing a instrument, drawing, things like that"

" But let me ask you this, do you think other girls can do hair like you? Melt a lace or color whatever the shit y'all be doing?"

"I mean there's somebody who probably can"

He shook his head

"You can't think like that. I'm not the only rapper but the way I rap, sets me apart from everyone else which makes it a gift. Just like you doing hair, it's other hairstylist but the way you do it, set you apart from them. And that's your gift"

"Wow. I never thought of it like that"

"That's the mindset you gotta have when you wanna be rich, but knowing you up against other people"

I looked at my phone and it was already midnight

"Damn we really just had a motivational conversation, it's late already"

"Yeah i know. Thank you for the advice" I said holding out my arms

He put his blunt down and hugged me back. Before we fully unhugged, I kissed him on his lips and he gave in kissing me back

"Well, my eyes are getting heavy so can you take me back home sir?"

"Ite" he said pressing the start button. Then we pulled off