An unexpected meeting

This is the story of how I met the most beautiful girl you can imagine . My name is Jackson but you can call me Jack, I'm the guardian of fun but these days Fun isn't my thing , more like sadness and loneliness. Since I beated Pitch Black his last words alwas echoed in my mind: "You know I once met someone just like you". Who is this lerson he was talking about that was just like me ? If I could find her maybe I won't feel alone anymore.Though I have friends, Jamie, Sophie, North, Bunny, Tooth, Sandie...But I don't feel comfortable around them anymore. I used to be fun and active but not any more, I guess I'm just bored or missing something. Sometimes when I ask Tooth she replies by : "I know what you are missing: LOVE".Bunny said it was nonsense and North agreed but Sandie agreed with Tooth. Everyday was the same even if I travelled, until one day I bumped to a girl in a stormy night she was wearing a blue dress with black sleeves and a cape, and she had white hair however she seemed young, she was crying and running from something. I offered my help but she refused :"Get away from me, I will hurt by just touching you, I'm dangerous for everyone." And she ran up the mountain through the snow. I watched her as she disappeared in the darkness of the cold night. I sat on a rock hoping that i see her again and actually talk to her and hear her voice that pierced my frosty heart. Suddenly I heard someone singing, it was her, it was her charming voice again. When I flew to the top of the mountain though, I didn't find anything but a big icy castle, so I went inside to check it out.

This my first story so I hope that you enjoy it. Tell me your opinion in the comments please. :)