Golden Dreamer.

I made a long one. Enjoy!!

"What?" yelled Jack,"How did you know ? Is there something you're not telling me ?" Then North came side to side with Sandy:" You see, I was the first guardian ever then came a guy who called himself Golden Dreamer, he could control the dreams of young kids and also adults. But he was transformed into two men : Pitch Black and our friend Sandy over here.". Everyone was in shock , Pitch Black was a guardian once ? Then North continued:" When Pitch found out that he's useless as a guardian he turned out evil, into a villain. So me and Sandy went out to stop him but he already hurt a little baby, a little princess , he transformed her genes so that when she become older he could control her or if he can't, take her powers. Of course, we watched over the little princess by giving her good and happy dreams so she can grow with good in her heart. However one night, Pitch got to her sister and woke her up he told her to go play with her sister, that's the night where everything turned wrong ; the little girl hurt her sister. I suppose you know the rest of the story, Elsa."
Elsa just stood there in shock, then she suddenly bursted in tears. " I knew I was evil, I can't do anything right !" Jack toke her and tightly hugged her then said :" No, you're not!! I told you that before and I will tell you for the rest of my life if I had to. Also I will never leave your side, I promise, we'll get through this together. " Finally Elsa hugged back.
Jack finally said "so what are we going to do?" North then responded " you stay with Elsa and we will keep looking for Pitch. If anything happen tell us!!" Jack replied" Fine. Let's go Elsa. You need to rest." Elsa still shoked, just hummed.
They arrived to the castle. Elsa went srtaight to her room without a word and she locked the door.
Later : ( night):
Craaash, thunder the worst ennemy for Elsa. Why did it have to be tonight ?
" Don't worry , I"ll never leave your side, I promise! " those words never left her mind.
"what if he was still awake? I better go check on him " said Elsa avoiding thinking of thunder. She arrived at his door, knocked. No answer. She tried again. Also nothing. Suddenly a thumder broke the silence and scared Elsa who came to Jack's room without a warning. After she realised where she was she looked around. She saw Jack laying in his bed, sleeping. A sudden warmth was felt on her face. Jack slept without his shirt on. "Umm Jack ?" she called. Jack's eyes shot open. " Yes, Elsa." he replied. "I'm kind of terrifed of thunder, so can you keep me company?" she admitted. " Sure, no problem, come lay beside me!" he said supprisingly." w-what?" she was shoked." Hop on on my bed, let's tell stories and laugh together and when the thunderstorm stoppes, you can go back to your room if you want." he explained." I'm not sure if that's approp-" she was cut off by Jack pulling her :" just sit down, we're soulmates remember? Plus it's not like I'll kiss you or anything, of course unless you want me to !!" he said teasing her. Again her cheeks burned as he leaned. She put herself together and said:" well you have to wait, pretty boy." she said, "oh no where did that come from ? Did I just call him pretty boy? " She thought. " so you do think I'm handsome." he said with a teasing tone. " Maaaybee ". What am I doing? I am just so comfortable with him, that I flirt" she thought again. Jack's eyes widened as he heard her say that. Now she was sitting beside him on the bed. A thunder hit and Elsa just jumped on Jack hinding her head in naked chest. " even if he's shirtless, the thunder scare me more!" she whispered hoping he didn't hear her. "I heard that" Jack announced with a smile on his face. Her heart beat raced as she was pulling away from his chest. " NO, don't !" Jack pressed her and lay down. "let's just stay like this for a minute". It was nice and Elsa loved the sound of his heart beat while he was playing with her hair. Because it was safe, Elsa felt sleepy and without knowing she was in a deep sleep. Jack also slept happy that Elsa was in his arms. The next morning, Jack woke up first and stood still so he wouldn't wake Elsa up. He felt her movr, and then said: " Good morning my queen". Elsa looked up and replied "morning". Then she kissed him on the cheek." ohh! What was that for? " Jack asked " for keeping me safe last night" Elsa answered. "You know I will always be there for you." Jack kissing her forhead. They got up and had breakfast at Jamie's house. Then they went to the playground. They talked about everything: favorite meal, favorite color, favorie games... Sophie came to Elsa and said: " Do you wanna play dress-up ?"." I'm sorry little girl but I don't know how!" replied Elsa. "It's okah, I'll teach you! " said Sophie while dragging Elsa tk her room. Give minutes later, Sophie came up dressed like a princess and Elsa vame up with tight black jeans with a blue sky hoodie, like Jack's. "ohhh! Ummm...you look....umm you look very very.... Beautiful!! " Jack said blushing. Suddenly the sky turned cloudy and black. " Oh no !"

******************************************
Thanks a lot for the viewers. And there's another chapter. They're getting closer. I made a long one.
Hope you enjoy!! :)