obsession crazy love

Let's start
Fiction main lead name kk and teju
Kk and teju love each other so much but there is someone girl is obsessed with kk she can do anything 💓 for him out of limits madly and crazy lover

Start with morning 🌄
Kk is sleeping teju wants to make him awake she open the curtains he is gets irritated and he tell teju please close it he don't want to come out from the bed she put the hand on his head and start playing with his hair to make him awake beautifuly so that he feels happy then all wake up they gets ready for their work they are doctor family and they all are doctors there are 3 sis who all are doctors but kk is a businessman in America.

On the other side there is a girl who is obsessed with kk her name is anusha she can do anything for him...

She is belong to richest family.
She is a stubborn and spoiled child she always get angry when her family don't listen her...

One day her cook forget to make her favorite dishes which she tell to him.

She gets angry 😠 and leave her house and take her car driving rashly.

There is a girl came in front of her in crossing the path she almost meet an accident but thankfully she saved she got angry what is this behavior.

She go to her car and Open your car door and come out from the car 🚗 well I forgot to tell you she is none other then tejasswi karan kundra who gets hurt.

Now let's continue...

then anusha come out from the car and tell teju do you no who I am you cam infront of my car OK just move from a side let me leave she push her a side and getting leave she got badly hurt in her feet and she take a help and reached to the house and everybody seen her get 😲 shocked...

Continue next part hope u guys like it give me a ❤ 😍

#tejran #forever