obsession love part4

They reached ice cream palour teju finding 😋 a ice cream 🍦 she had lots of option what to eat 🤔 😋 😅

Teju : this one this one or that one what will I buy 🤔...

Kk: teju common baby take all of them of one cup we all shared in family.

Teju: yes right take all of them...

There is a beautiful moment ❤ happening and villans not come impossible naa...

And the car camed outside of ice cream palour and we there is obsessed lover anusha....😒😒😒🙄😨😨

And she entered in the ice cream palour and the manager and waiter camed please come mam.

So guys anusha is spoil brat and big business man daughter everybody knows her.

She camed inside she ice cream fridge to choosing ice cream 🍦

And she reached and she see that kk is pampered her girl ladoo who he loved the most...

After anusa see and she got angry that kk hugging and pampered his ❤ love

Anusha: what the hell is happening here manager Manger 😳 😡😡😡😡😡😡 just move her from there I want to take my ice cream now throw this girl out of the palour...
Kk seeing all the behavior of her he don't want to take a risk about his ladoo
So baby let's go we will take a ice cream from another palour and he left the place and she stopped his hand

Anusha: she hold his collar and trying to making him close and tell him that u are mine... got it and rubbing his face forcefully and obsessively...

And his family and teju watching all the behavior towards him and they got Scared.

And suddenly the tears rolling from eyes 👀 because she love his sunny unconditionally and madly 🥰

And she can't see him with anyone else and she suddenly shout and said let's go...

After that kk trying to come out but she not ready to leave his collar and she close to him say in that you are mine only mine 😡😡😡😡 and after she kissed on his cheeks forcefully making him closer...

Teju get upset 😔 and continuously crying.

Her sunny saw her he got tensed because teju shoulder and getting red...

He see that get and worried about her he just pushed anusha and immediately go to her ladooo making her comfortable and kiss his forehead passionately her out of the palour after seeing that she got angry and throwing the things in ice cream and from there angrily....

Next part will be Tomorrow give a love ❤ hope you guys like 👍 it...