QTalker - Coachella, Here We Are! 🎤

.

[QTalker - ROSEQUARTZ in Coachella]

(2019.04.11 Incheon International Airport.)
(ROSEQUARTZ arrives at the airport for their Coachella. Taking off with fans cheering in support. CRYSTAL, see you at our show)
(2019.04.11 Coachella, Indio)
(ROSEQUARTZ is the first k-pop artist to perform at Coachella)
(Coachella, the world's greatest music festival. You can experience diverse music and fashion at the festival!)
(NARI uses the staff walkie-talkie)

Nari: Press it once?

Sejin: Press, talk, let go, and then wait for an answer.

Nari: Okay, okay!

(Fooling around)

Nari: You guys, NARI is going on stage.

(What? But she's over there)

Nari: They're actually all over there! Today's hot, hang in there. Love you!

(Answer me)

Nari: No one is saying anything...!

Director: ROSEQUARTZ, let's get it!

Nari: Who just said that? I think the director did... Thank you for responding, director

(Excited to hear the response)

Director: Okay, love you!

(Deeply touched)

Nari: Okay, thank you.

(ROSEQUARTZ team is full of love)

Miyoung: JIHYE unnie was caught with flu. I really hope she can hold for tonight and recover quickly.

Hayoon: Let's check the stage out.

Miyoung: Lets

(The members check out the stage before their performance. As they enter the stands... Hollywood top star, WILL SMITH]
(ROSEQUARTZ and WILL SMITH say hello)
(His hip-hop rapper son, JADEN SMITH. A skilled dj, rapper, and actor, he's a talented and versatile hollywood star)
(JADEN, you rock!)

Jaden: I just want to say shout out ROSEQUARTZ!

(We love you! Here comes his epic performance)
(Jihye: rumor has it you're having fun)
(The smith family perform together. WILL SMITH's rap amps up the excitement)

Nari: I lost my voice. I screamed too much.

(Singer-songwriter KHALID came to cheer ROSEQUARTZ before the show)

Khalid: I can't wait to hear your DDU-DU DDU-DU DU

Nari: Wow!

Will Smith: It's a pleasure, pleasure, pleasure! You're going on now, right? Congrats on everything, you guys are blowing up.

(ROSEQUARTZ and WILL SMITH take photos to remember this special moment)
(10 minutes before the show! Crowds of people waiting for ROSEQUARTZ. Feeling nervous and excited, ROSEQUARTZ gets ready to perform)

ROSES: One, two, three, huh!

Sejin: MIYOUNG and HAYOON, that way!

Miyoung: Unnie, you can do it.

Jihye: Let's not get hurt.

[With their own color of music ROSEQUARTZ amps up coachella]

Miyoung: We're starting our world tour next two week, if any of you guys are coming, I'll be excited to see you there! And to be here tonight at Coachella means so much! And I just can't thank you enough! We love you guys!

Hayoon: We're are from totally different worlds, but tonight I think music brings us as one! So I would like to thank you guys tonight!

Nari: I'll remember today for the rest of my life. I hope to see you again! Thank you!

Jihye: We love you!

(A photo to celebrate coachella debut ROSEQUARTZ gave a successful performance)
(People congratulate ROSEQUARTZ's coachella performance. DIPLO visits to congratulate them)
(Great work, everybody!)
(ROSEQUARTZ in Coachella 2019.04.12-19)