𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

✿❀✿

✿❀✿

SCHOOL HAD finished for the day. Gwen had told me to come over to her house, which I did.

"Hey, Gwenny!" I yell trying to catch Gwen's attention. "Sorry, I didn't see you there" She giggled.

"It's alright, but hey where's Finney?" I question. "He should be here soon." We both looked around for the blonde boy.

"Guys!" We heard a voice yell. Gwen and I, both turned to see Finney walking towards us.

"Oh! Finney." I smile. "Julie's staying over tonight" Gwen told her brother.

"You sure? What about Audrey?" Finney asked. "It's fine, I'll call her when we get to your house" I tell him.

✿❀✿

We made our way to Finney and Gwen's house. Gwen opened the door and peeped her head in the door to check if her father was home. "C'mon, Let's go to my room!" She squealed pulling me.

"Woah! Slow your roll there missy!" I giggled. She pushed her door open."welcome to the beautiful room of the most beautiful girl!" Gwen told me.

"Hm, you sure 'bout that? I mean have you seen me?" I touch my hair with hands.

"You both look like drowned rats" Finney mumbled walking past the open door.

"Shut up Finney!" Gwen stomped over to the door shutting it.

"Now, wanna do homework? orrr have a girls night?" Gwen asked.

"Are you out of your mind Gwenny? LET'S HAVE A BLAST!" I yell.

Gwen smiled big, laughing. I loved Gwen's smile. I loved seeing her smile.

I smiled as well, turning on her radio listening to whatever song played.

I pulled Gwen up from where she had sat on the bed.

We could not dance. Not even if we had to. We probably looked like stupid idiots right now, but we didn't care it was just us having fun.

✿❀✿

We were sat on Gwen's bed talking about our crushes. "So, anyone you like?" I ask.

"School wise or-" She furrowed her eyebrows. "School." I told her.

"No-one. No-one at all. They're all gross. Except you of course!" I chuckled.

"What about you?" She questioned." There is one person." I smile.

"Oh my god! Tell me right now!" I hopped up and down.

"I can't." I told her looking down at my lap. "Why not? We tell eachother everything." She frowned.

"Cause, you know them" I told her. She gasped. "No way! No way!" I looked at her.

"No! Not him!" She dramatically wiped her forehead with her hand. "Phew, I got nervous for a second."

✿❀✿

"You got any pj's I can borrow?" I ask gwen. "Yeah, here." She says throwing me clothes that was on her floor.

"Thanks!" I walk to their shared bathroom, making sure to lock the door.

I quickly change. The pajamas were button up, pink, had frilly sleeves and collar, with a cherry pattern.

I took my hair down and brushed with my hands as I looked in the mirror above the sink.

"Ew, why the hell is my hair greasy?" I asked my self, In my head. I had to put it up, otherwise it would have been disgusting. I put it in a ponytail.

I unlocked the door and went back to Gwen's bedroom.

"Oooouuu, they look cute on you!" She said sitting on her floor, her legs criss-crossed.

"Stop it! You're making me blush!" I look away jokingly, then joined her on the floor.

"What do you wanna do?" She asked. "Wanna watch a movie with Finney?" I pick the skin around my finger.

"Sure, if you want to" we got up and walked to Finney's door. I knocked.

Finney rushed to his door. "Hey.." she said.

"Hi-" I said back smiling. "Gross guys, We wanna know if you want to watch a movie with us?" Gwen interrupted.

"Uhm sure. Why not?" He hung on his door. "I'll be out in a second" He smiled then shut the door.

Gwen and walked over to the living where the TV was. I sat on the floor same with Gwen.

Finney walked from his room. He sat criss-crossed aswell on the floor beside me. "What are we watching?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, whatever looks good"

Gwen switched the channels until she found a good movie.

"Oh yes! Let's watch this!" We all got comfortable with pillows and stuff.

We watched as a hand rises from the bath of blood. We all had the same reaction. We smacked our hands on our faces.

"Holy jeez" I said.

✿❀✿

A/N: OMG I ACTUALLY UPDATED, enjoy this it's kinda short but wtv. Please vote xx