Monochrome World: Phantom Minds

-Characters Profiles-

-Crimson-

a.k.a. Grim Reaper

Age: 16

Affiliation: Bichrome

Squad: Sq2

Position: Front Liner

Crime: ------

MW no: 0974660

-He is the main character of this story. He is sarcastic but is willing to do anything if anyone important to him is at stake. He is protective to Frice even though they argue sometimes. He can be serious, scary and cold at times especially when he does his missions. He is distinguished by his weapon and the necklace that he always wears (A small golden bullet wrapped with silver chains).

Weapon & Battle Style: 

His weapon is Symmetry Edge. It is a pair of guns that has different attributes. The red one uses fire, the blue one uses ice and they both can transform into black which has a neutral or normal attribute. Those guns are equipped with blades that he can use for close combat. He trained with speed and precision that his bullets usually hits its target 100% depending on its movements. He has a good field of vision and has keen reflexes. He rarely go all out on his skills because he believes that it is not necessary. Despite his easy-go-lucky nature, he can be very lethal when he's serious. He manupulates his surroundings to his advantage. He has a good control over his weapons and uses high skilled techniques that makes him worthy of being the ace of Bichrome.

-Frice-

Age: 15

Affliations: Bichrone

Squad: None

Position: Freelancer

Crime: --------

MW no: 0495026

She is Crimson's childhood friend whom he treats as his sister. She is sarcastic and plays a "hard outside but soft inside" role. She acts tough towards others especially at Crimson but deep inside, she worries too much about other people's welfare. She doesn't want her brother to carry all the role and suffer alone so she secretly trained by herself. She doesn't want Crimson to get hurt or fight for Bichrome but she feels helpless about it since he was so stubborn and they won't be able to survive in the first place if they don't defeat Monochrome.

Weapon & Battle Style: 

Her weapon is Cross Flash. A pair of side bladed daggers that is used for close combat. Chains were hiddenly attached on it in case of need for long range combats. She utilizes her weapon's ranges depending on the situation. She is trained with basics but she continued training on her own since she is not allowed to fight in the front line unlike Crimson.

-Crim- 

He was a fourteen year old boy with white hair and jet black eyes (Sometime red). He was always with Crimson ever since he first arrived at Monochrome. He is not seen by other people except Crimson and Frice. He communicates with Crimson through the necklace that he always wears with him. No one else knows about his existence, his background or where he came from but he always says that he has to stay with Crimson for something important. He does not talk about his life but he held secrets in relation to Crimson's past.