5

VEGAS POV

"Kim" I called my cousin who's my neighbour as he poured the water on his plants.

"Hmm" He answered but still not looking at me the bastard didn't give me attention. Why because he is heartbroken? And using plants to move on?

"Where's the files?" I whispered-asked him.

"Inside of my house, want to come in?" He asked me. Thankfully the bastard had manners.

But someone texted me that make Kim looked at my phone. What a nosy person.

:Porchay

Phi! Kim is your neighbour
be careful! Good night

Seen. 10:27 PM

"Are you jealous of me?" I asked disbelief when I looked at him as he glared at me.

"No" He sulky said. I chuckled at him while shaking my head that made his face crumbled.

"You look ugly! Don't give me a looked like that" I insult him and then he just walk away while I'm happily followed him.

"Should I be a cupid to you and Chay? No that's a waste of time" I mumbled why sitting in front of him.

"Are you dumb or what? Do you think I'm helping you? No, I'm doing this for Chay" He rolled his eyes.

"You motherfucker did you just called me dumb?" I disbelief asked him. I'm offended here.

"I'm just asking if you're dumb. You're taking it seriously" He rolled his eyes again. If I'm going to stab you, The first part of your body I'll stab will be your freaking eyes.

"I'm going to stab your eyes don't rolled it infront of me" I told him.

"Just do whatever you please" He said while his hand crossed meaning the serious topic will start.

"Do you got the important data from minor family?" I asked him and he gave me a flash drive.

"Here" He looked at me boredly.

"Do you remember our deal?" He asked me in serious manner.

"Of course " I rolled my eyes. What are you expecting from me? Had amnesia?

"What is it?" He raised his thick eye brow.

"First, I should protect Porchay at all cost and you helping me to rid the minor family" I boredly said to him and him looking proud.

"Oh by the way, Vegas, Pim is pregnant" He informed me.

"So?" I asked him.

"Well the father of her baby is your father, Are you not bothered at all?" He asked me and looking at me weirdly.

"I don't care at all, let them live happily for now" I smirked when I remember my next move.

PETE POV

"What should I buy?" I'm still asking myself in front of the banana. I feel like I looked like a dumb because the people around start staring at me.

I pick the banana and orange to be eaten by the two brothers. They need nutrients.

I start to feel cold as I walk to the dairies and beverages section, Once I reach the refrigerator contains milk and other dairies beside is the juice and other alcoholic beverages, I open the refrigerator contains of milks and start finding a nice and good milk in which the expiry date was soon to be expired, As I reach one, My ears heard somebody fighting.

"Motherfucker, just pick some drinks you slow poke!" I heard the familiar voice.

"I'm minding my own business here! Leave me alone! Okay?" The Man answered rudely. They look like a lover fighting over the small matters.

"Pete?" Someone recognized me that make me nervous. Someone notice me? Even I'm wearing a facemask and sunglasses? I need to start running right now

KINN POV

"Porsche! Did you already found someone else?" I shouted infront of my lover as he was distracted and never give me attention, my lover was in daze as he was stunned of what he saw "Did someone possess a demon in your body?" I asked him weirdly.

"I saw Pete" He state that made me looked all the side of supermarket but I saw no one. Are you trying to joke at me Porsche? Just to give you an attention. That sweet.

"C'mon you're just hallucinating, Let's go home" I told him while him just rolled his eyes and start leaving me alone. My lover is sulking, So cute!

SOMEONE POV

"What a dumb boyfriend you're brother got" P' Vegas laughing because he happily insulted my brother.

"Are you done? I'm bored" I told him.

"This thing made me excite at first but now is getting boring" I said while sipping box of an orange juice.

"You're just missing someone" Vegas teased me. This old jerk! I don't why P'Pete fell in love with Vegas, he and Kim are jerk.

"Hey!" Someone called, made me shiver. His voice. I looked away to be unnoticed by this someone.

"This is the file you wanted" Kim said. What is happening? Did Kim is also betraying the Main family?

Wow Vegas is really great at manipulating people. That I fell under his game too "Do you know him?" Vegas teased me that made me nervous. Can't he just leave me alone!

"No" I lied.

"Haha, you're going such great actor Porchay" Kim caught me. I rolled my eyes and just let them think whatever they want. I don't want talk to him.

He really have a thick face to talk to me. Does he already forgot that he made my heart shattered? All of the Theerapanyakul are crazy. But they also lovable. What the heck am I thinking?

They talked business inside of this freaking supermarket that I really think that they we're both psycho.

I didn't realize that my orange juice is empty. My tongue already too tired from sipping hard because of the existence of Kim.

They both looked at me and they stifle a laugh. This two bastard!

"I'm leaving" I made my exit.

But in my bad luck I'm bumped into someone.

"Chay! What are you doing here" P'Kinn asked me. Literally we're here in super market what should we gonna do here? Read a book? I tried to control myself to shut up my bad side.

"I just buyed some ingredients for my cooking subject, Phi" I answered.

"Oh you're here?" My brother asked me when he saw my existence too.

"We're going home and you need to come, I'm going to cooked for dinner" My brother said.

"Are you trying to burn Main family kitchen?" I teased my brother then he slap my shoulder. Ouch!

"Did you just insulted my cooking skills? Young man" Phi angrily replied.

"Take it as a joke Phi, but I'm not going home. I'm doing project for my cooking subject" I lied. I still have meetings with P'Vegas but P'Kinn eyes grow a suspicion to me.

Think whatever you want brother-in-law.

I'm not going to change my plan.

[A/N] : Sorry for the late update I have a fever and  Thank you for 1K reads I really appreciated it].