2

PORCHAY POV

They're all sad because someone has died and I don't know who is it, I just want to say rest in peace. I'm not with them because I have my own problem.

The problem is my love for Kim.

I hate that fact he hid many secrets to me and one of them increased my anger that he used me to know some details about my parent's accident.

But one only word can solve our issue. That he's admitting that we have the same feelings for each other. I wanted to hear the love words from him.

I walked and I saw Kim walking to the backyard, he looked curious why is everyone sad and crying.

"Phi Pete died, Khun Kim" I coldly said to him.

"Is that so" Kim said still not looking at my eyes.

"Now you know, can we talk for our matters" I uttered to him.

"We don't have to talk" Kim looked at me coldly that makes my heart shattered but I'm still trying to be strong infront of him.

"Why?" I asked. I restrained my voice not to crack,  I don't want him to see me weak.

"Because between the two of us are done" Kim said and started to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his arm. I give up, the tears start rolling down in my cheeks and my knees is started getting weak.

Right now I don't care if he see me in this stable because I just  want to know if.. he love me.

"Kim, do you ever love me?" My voice cracked when I ask this question. He choose to look the sky more than me.

"I'm sorry" He said and I now breaking down as my heart broke into pieces that made me collapsed, My knees on the floor and now my hands is don't have strength so I let his hands go while him avoiding my gaze. I don't know if he's hurt too. He started walking away when I let him go but my mind can't let go.

I watched him talk to his brother's talking about their matters and my brother looked at me, pitying me with his eyes. He start to walk towards me but Kinn stopped him and said something to my brother that is why my brother stopped and stay with Kinn.

I sat on the floor because my body feels weak because of too much pain. I cry to ease the agony that I feeling.

But I stopped crying when I heard the name of my only one friend. Macau.

"Vegas and Macau is the traitor we need to rid of them including the head of the bodyguard of the main family, Pete." Khun Korn said. That's made my strength back. I stand up and walk closer to them to hear more important information.

"Porsche list them in the black list" P'Kinn ordered to my brother. And my heart broke when my brother nodded.

"Nice!" Khun noo happily replied when his two hated cousins is gonna disappear in this world.

"Are you sure that we going to include Pete?" P'Arm worriedly asked.

"We need to" My brother said and his eyes colder than ice.

My brain can't take it too much because of what happening in my surrounding and I'm heartbroken too. I walk away and I saw the glimpse of Kim and I didn't pay any attention to him.

I packed all my things and I wrote in sticky notes to say goodbye to my beloved brother.

When I'm walking to the corridor I heard my mom name and I saw Khun Korn talking to P'Chan inside of the office the door slightly open.

"Check Namphueng if she's okay" Khun Korn ordered P'Chan and I saw P'Chan nodded and walk out so I hide immediately.

When P'Chan is already left in office I followed him immediately to confirm if they really talking about my mom.

P'Chan walk inside of one of the rooms and then he left the door open. So I walk inside and I saw many bookshelves so I confirm this is library.

I saw P'Chan talking to the girl dressed in white who has the same age of him. The girl is sitting, and infront of them are the canvas, one of her painting is familiar to me. The painting is the phoenix.

I hide when P'Chan suddenly turned around. And I take a look again when P'Chan already looked away but the girl still looking at my way and we had some eye contact and her face are familiar too.

She looked like somewhat in my photo family. My mom is alive. But why Khun Korn hid her?

But P'Chan turned around to look at where my mom's looking at and I immediately hide, When the both of them looked away, I walked away. I can't save my mother alone. I need my brother.

I walk half run to go to my brother's room and I saw him smiling to his phone. I rolled my eyes. I walk inside and locked the door and my brother looked at me weirdly. I close the windows then the curtains. I put down my bag but my brother never thought that I'm planning to runaway. He thought I'm going to my friends house. But little did he know that I don't have many friends, the only friend I have is Macau.

"What's wrong with you?" My brother asked me weirdly. " And why I saw you crying earlier? What Kim did to you?" Porsche asked me but I dodge his question.

"Phi! I saw Mom!" I uttered.

"Are you sick or what?" My brother said and looked me worriedly, he walked closer and check my temperature. I looked at him disbelief. 

"Your temperature is fine" My brother look at me like I'm lunatic.

Does he not believing me? This is the first time.

Kring~ 

"Hello?" My brother answered his phone.

"Yeah coming" My brother answered and leave immediately so I followed him.

"Are you ordering me to kill Macau?" I heard my brother uttered and I saw him talking to P'Kinn. My blood is boiling.

"Yes, And I'm killing Vegas to end this problem" P'Kinn said that's made me walk away. 

"Chay!" Everybody called me and I saw Kim Looking at me but I didn't give any glance to them.

I call the only person I trusted to pick me up.

"Macau please take me away from here" I uttered to phone.

["I'm coming. Wait for me"] Said from the other line.

[A/N: Yeah my ghostship is Macau and Porchay I feel sorry for Kim]