6

˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

(sad ending tw: mention of death, hospitals)

It was a Monday and school was closed due to the unexpected weather of Boston. So I decided to turn today into a self care day, ever since the dance last week Chris and I had confirmed our love and likings for for each other to other people but not to one another. I supposed Nick had told Chris like I asked him too because to be honest I was really scared, scared that I might mess up and ruin things for Chris and I and I just didn't wanna take the chance of doing that. I had recently just got a car funny enough I've had my license but I just never got a car until now, I just went with the basics and got a 2019 Jeep Wrangler to keep it safe for now. I found myself playing the piano again so I had brought one to keep in my room, sometimes music is a way of helping me with my problems. "Hey" I hear someone say as my bedroom door opens as I see Mom walk in shutting the door behind her, "Hey" I say closing my notebook and looking at her as she sits down on my bed, "So how's the piano going?" Mom asks, "So so" I say softly as mom smiles, "You know I was cleaning up the garage and I found this" Mom says as she pulls my ling lost diary from behind her back, "Did you read it" I ask as my face went red of embarrassment, "No but I was really tempted too, trust me when I was your age I had loads of diary's" Mom says as I chuckle, "I thought it got lost in the move" I say putting it on my dresser, "Nope not at all, hey I'm going out with Dylan and Jamie in a few did you wanna go?" Mom asks, "Thanks for the invite but I think I'll hang back" I say as mom nods, "Well be safe if you go out" Mom says as I nod, "Love you", "Love you too" I say as she walks out as the door shut.

I spent about half of an hour on the same melody as it kept replaying in my head as it wouldn't leave, "For fuck sake" I say as I tried to play something else but nothing so I decided to go live, "Oh hello how do you work this" I say as loads of people start coming in, "Oh hey guys" I say propping my phone up on my piano, "Do you have a piano?" I say as read off a comment, "Uh yes I do" I say playing a key, "I literally just got it" I say as I turn my computer on playing some music as I start to sing 'Best Part by H.E.R feat Daniel Caesar', "You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me give it all, oh" I sing as I look over comments, "When are the new photos coming out?" I read off, "Well they are being processed right now but hopefully they will be out soon" I say regarding towards my most recent photoshoot, the live just consisted of me rambling and chatting and guesting some people and I may or may not have did the wap dance. Yea let's not tell my dad about that one.

I was scrolling through tiktok as a fanpage had posted a video from 2018 when I had sang at the Performing Arts School of Jericho for the New York national showcase. I was totally embarrassed of how someone finding this but as I went through the comments they were actually nice besides a few but one had caught my eye of Island Records wanting me to check my email as I snatched my computer from my desk scrolling through my emails as I scanned through it. Basically saying how they wanted to work with me as I screamed as Dad came running in the room, "What happened?" Dad asked opening my door as I showed him the email as a smile appeared on his face, "Actually" he says as I nod, "Wow I'm so proud of you" Dad says as I thank him, "What's that smell?" I ask regarding to the burning smell, "Crap congratulations but now I have to  clean the oven again" Dad says as I laugh as he shut the door running downstairs. Let's just say he wasn't the ideal cooker of the house like Mom is.

────────────────────────

𝗵𝗮𝗹𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘀_