Flowers and Coffee pt.1

It would be a nice cloudy afternoon, it wasn't too cold nor too hot. Just perfect. The season would be fall, meaning perfect time of year. As you walk around wearing a nice cozy outfit, couples would be  walking enjoying the temperature. Meanwhile you were just walking alone to a small coffee shop that wasn't always full but never really empty. You always loved doing your studies there as it was always peacefull. The place was owned my a cute old couple that were always really sweet to their guests and infront of a beautiful flower shop. The flower shop was full of pretty colors making it a nice view. You would always sit outside as the smell of the flowers would always fill the air.

Once you get to the coffee shop you walk in to get the yummy smell of the coffee and bread. The couple greed you and you order than pay, while you wait for your order you see a guy carrying some flowers while walking to the front. "Good afternoon sir, your flowers are here.!" The person stops right there next to you as you were still waiting, you look over to see who it was and instantly blush. He was that man you were always dreaming about, black beautiful hair, pale skin covered in freckles with some stunning brown eyes you could quickly get lost on. His smile would just melt your heart making it seem like he just came out a book, he was acting nice with the couple making you think he was a gentleman, quickly making you fall inlove. He feels you looking at him and he looks at you with a soft smile "Oh, hello there" you notice his cheeks softly turning pink.

The old lady looks at you and smiles handing you your food "here you go dear, your food is warm and ready" you grab the food and smile softly "thank you ma'am i apprichiete it". When you start to walk off you feel the guys eyes stuck to you, everything you did he would see and notice, you blush softly at the thought of him keeping his eye on you. Once you open the door the smell of fresh flowers and your baked goods just make you smile relaxing you, as you sit down the guy you saw earlier walks out walking to the flower shop. "Hurry up Marco! We have more flowers to deliver!" Another person screams from the otherside of the street but you wouldn't be able to see them as they were putting flowers gently into a car with the flower shops logo. "Im on my way Jean calm down jeez.!" Says the cute freckles boy that now you knew his name, Marco and now you knew he worked for the flower shop as he was wearing his apron and had that relaxing smell of lavender.

Marco P.O.V

When I walk in the coffee shop I walk to the front to hand out the old man the flowers he ordered as his wife thought to decorate the place. I place the flowers on the counter and I notice this beautiful person, their beautiful colored hair looked so soft, their wonderful skin perfect texture with a few little pimples (if you have any) and their hands looked so soft I would want to hold them and take care of them. I was nervous to even say something but I push my feelings aside and smile softly at them "Oh hello there". My heart broke as I notice that they didn't say anything but just looked at me, then just walked off. I sigh and just look at them admiring their little features while thinking of a way on how to get their attention. I see Jean walking back and forth inside flower shop putting orders in our store's car, I start to walk over to him but he decides to scream at me "Hurry up Marco! We have more flowers to deliver!" I frown and sigh as I wanted to walk towards the adorable person and talk to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello!! You have reached the end of the first chapter! Hope you loved this <3

Thank you for reading my story
Have a nice day, here is a flower 🌹