Flowers and Coffer Pt.2

As Jean and Marco do their deliveries he starts to plan ways and ideas to make you fall or him or at least become friends. Next day you would be going down to the coffee shop as you placed an order of some yummy sweet bread, perfect for just relaxing in your home all by yourself. As you open the door of the bakery your smile brightens as you smell flowers and coffee. It filled the room and the other people there loved it too. No one was complaining, everyone looked so happy like if they were on a weird trans or something, when you walk up to the front the older lady greets you "oh hello darling, come to pick up your order?". You smile softly at her and you nod "yes ma'am... oh and a small question. What flowers are the ones that you got delivered yesterday?" The lady was putting your bread on a small paper bsg as she smiles "they smell really good don't they? Well I really don't know. You should go ask that young boy that works there" she hands you your drink and bread "He asked about you yesterday right before he left. Oh Marco he's a sweet young boy. He is a gentleman." You blush as she starts to speak while you take out your wallet "oh, well he does look like a sweet guy.."

Once you got your food and the old lady grabbed the money you walk out kinda daydreaming of him. Marco was his name and you were definetly inlove. With what the old lady told you he is a good guy and you're sure he will take well care of your heart. Plus he asked for you giving you butterflies in your belly. You were happy he did, your face showed it. You were blushing as red as a tomato and everyone in thag coffee shop noticed it. As you headed home you decide to stop by and maybe buy some flowers. Or maybe just to look at Marco, you look right then left to see if there wasn't any cars going through the street. When you see no cars close by you walk across the street to the flower shop loving the scent of the flowers. You got closer and started to pick up flowers that you thought were good for yourself and your garden as you read the little discriptions that they had and what they symbolize. You just grabbed a few not so many to overwhelm your house with the scent of those flowers. When you walk in you see Jean, the guy that scream at Marco to get ready and hurry yesterday. He looks at you with a little smirk as he knew Marco had a small crush on you because of what he saw yesterday. "I'll bring someone to help you ma'am." Jean says with that small smirk as he walks to the back and seconds later you see Marco looking adorable and hardworking. He had mud and dirt on his face and even clothes, you blush at how cute he looked and he even took a small smile from you.

Marco's P.O.V:

I was planting and taking care of some plants in the back so they could grow big and strong. I loved this part of my job because I of how peacefull and simple it is. But then Jean walks in with a small smirk "Hey Marco your little crush is waiting for you to take their orderr~ go get them tiger.." I feel my face instently go red when I hear him say that, I sit up rub my hands against eachother "Wa-wait are you serious-? They're there?-.. Do I look good? Do I look too messy-?" I say as I start to get really nervous, I wanted to see them and even ask them out but I looked like a mess "Jean take it for me instead please.- I look like a mess.." Jean shakes his head and ruffles my hair even more "Don't over think it Marco just go and take them money and give them change thats all you have to do- it isn't hard at all~" I feel his arms push me out into the front and thats when I see them. As beautiful/handsome and perfect as I remember them. "Hello Good Morning how may I help you!" They smile softly as they place the flowers on the counter "I would like to pay these"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading Chapter 2!
Here take a flower 🌻
And don't forget to water the flower from last chapter <3