Chapter 6 The Date

Nina Pov

I walk to the top of the stairs and see Chase looking fine as can be. Black jeans and a baby blue dress shirt and Jordan's. He looks up at me and is staring at me and me being me think I don't look good. I was about to turn around when he grabs my wrist and turns me around and tells me I look stunning and he is sorry for making me feel sad.

Ready to go. He said.

Yes let's. I said.

We get in the car and start driving I ask where are we going.

It's a surprise and you will see. He said.

He holds my hand while driving and I look out the window. Thinking how my life is turning out. I hope my mom don't find me if she finds me I will be dead.

We pull up to a path that is lit with tea light candles and rose petals. We walk the path to a table and chairs soft music playing and my favorite food I look at Chase and smile.

You like it. He asked.

No! I love it. I said.

He pulled me into a hug. We sit and start talking.

Okay let's play a game. I said.

What game. He said.

20 questions. I said.

Okay I will start. He said.

What is your favorite color. He asked.

Crystal blue like your eyes. I said.

My turn what is your favorite color. I asked.

That would have to be your eye color it reminds me of a Forrest on a sunny day. He said. I blushed.

We went on for a while and I learned a lot about him. His wolf is black and bigger then normal wolf's cause he is a Alpha. He learned a lot about me but he has one question left and I know what he is going to ask but I can't yet.

Okay last question can you tell me about your past and why you look sad all the time. He asked.

I am not ready to talk about it yet please can we enjoy this happy moment. I said.

Yes would you like to dance. He asked.

Yes I would love that. I said.

He gets up and walks over to me and takes my hand and leads me to a open spot and turns the song heaven on. This song is so good I love it. I look in his eyes and all I see is love. Just as the song comes to a end we hear a loud howl. He takes my hand and run to the car. When we get there. There is about 7 wolf's.

One turn into human form and tells Chase to hand me over.
Chase says no and Mia grads me and we run to towards the pack house. Last I remember is Chase turning into his black wolf.

Why do they want me. I said.

I don't know but we will figure it out. She said.

Okay. I said.

I am pacing back and forth waiting for Chase. He comes in and spots me and comes and hugs me putting his face in my neck.

Chase why do they want me. I said.

I don't know love but I will protect you. He said.

Okay let's go to bed. I said.

Okay love. He said.

We head upstairs and I put one of Chase shirts on and get in bed and Chase wrapped me in his arms.