born to die

the ambulance rushed in the wrecked door and slid into the bedroom.where a beatiful girl only age 17 was giving birth to a baby girl.a young boy same age panicking as the beatiful girl layed in tears and sweat and pain.she pushed and pushed,and the baby came out.the girl was handed her baby and they called her catarina.it was 6 years later,the mother was in her 20's as well as the father.catarina was playing in the forest when the mother got worried she went to check for catarina she was near the lake but the mother called catarina ''catarina stay away from the river!''

catarina stepped in the river but slipped and fell in the river.the mother rushed to help.but she couldent reach catarina was crying for help.the father rushed to help.but poor catarina drowned.her body was never found.her mother cried nearly every night.1 year later,catarina was never forgotton her mother put pictures every where.one day,a young boy walked past the cottage and peeked inside,he saw the mother.he knocked on the door,they meet each other,while they were at the bedroom the boy kissed the young lady. they had a one night stand,in the morning the father,went home from work he found them in bed he punched the lad and slapped the mother the lad ran away,the young man left leaving the mother in tears,suddenly one day the women found her self pregnant,it was a sad day the women gave birth to her son.