part 2

she gave birth to the boy,17 years later,the boy was young he never got to know catarina,the mother never spoke of her.one day the boy was running in the forest he didnt like water,so the mother was only a bit worried.he ran and explored the forest then he heard  a voice say his name ''jeremy,''

he was determend to find the voice he heard a twig crack,he was scared but he called out ''Who are you show yourself!''but there was no answer.he saw someone in the distance a teenager,like him.could it be catarina?

he ran up to her but she was gone by theti me he was there,he was so scared he ran out of the forest to his mother and said ''mum theres someone in the forest!'' she said to him lets go and check they went to the forest,there was no one there so they walked back to the cottage and sat down on a bench she said to jeremy ''there was no one there why were you scared?''she shivvered.

''mum i saw someone in the distance a girl she called my name!''the mother went inside and cried the boy followed and said ''mum what are you not telling me!'' she looked at him and took out a picture of catarina and said ''this is catarina she was six she is my daughter she went into the forest and she drowned me and her father couldent reach her,her body was never found!'' the boy looked at her in shock but he looked sad and scared he just said ''your saying that was my sister in that forest my dead sister!''