• CHAPTER 8 •

~ Aryan's Pov ~

Me and Avyaan Were on Terminal 1, Waiting Room sucks! Apparently some people tend to recognize you there and start with their compliments How successful Singhania Empire is!

We were just strolling down with our luggage, a moment when a small, petite body bumped into my hard chest.

She definitely thought she would make out with the airport floor, But thank my strong reflexes, I snaked my hands around her waist and held her firmly preventing her from falling and having a terrible back pain!

Just when I noticed her face, her eyes tightly closed, as if anticipating a hit, her one hand clutching the neckline while the other clutching the sleeve of my t-shirt tightly. She had a serene face. A button nose, red lips which had some lip balm which scented like strawberry!  Her dark black hair flowing around her neck, Her hair were really alluring, perfectly complimenting her round glowing face!

She opened her Black Big eyes. They were really mesmerizing. She blinked at me, then realizing about the airport audience having free access to the show we were putting in. I pulled her and straightened her uptight on the ground.

She mumbled a barely audible thank you.

Our moment was ruined by The Throat clearing of Avyaan, The mysterious pretty girl, greeted him politely,
Avyaan held his hand forward and introduced himself, "Avyaan here, Are you okay?"

She shook his hand, "Um, yea, I'm fine!? I'm also Sakshi!?"  She wasn't someone who would gel up with you at an instance, she seemed a pretty shy introverted girl, who at the moment was nervously rambling, Biting her lip, fumbling with her words. Sakshi!!! Pretty name for a pretty girl!

"Are you stating your name or asking it?" He chuckled

Then i nervously held my hand ahead, "I'm Aryan"
Honestly there was no point for me being nervous, But the way my heart started beating faster and some heat rose up my neck, I was nervous if she had noticed the same things.

She offered me a smile, took my hand which caused electric sparks through my body, "Thank you Aryan or I must have embarrassed myself, grabbing some serious unwanted attention"
Aryan! The way my name sounder through her lips, it made my heart bloom.

"Um, no, it's not needed, just be careful next time" I replied with concern and care

While she was about to reply the my sweet elder brother cheered with an "Aww" sound, i glared at him which he quickly recovered with a cough! What did he think!? Is there some scene of a romantic movie going on?

"Are you sneaking out!? Like running from your own wedding? But your hands don't seem to have henna or a ring!"  Avyaan  remarked Sarcastically looking at the huge ass luggage she was carrying with her.

She chuckled nervously, and said "it's nothing like that, I'm traveling with my bestfriend who seems to be caught up somewhere,  she must be returning in some moments" 

"Where are you heading to?" Avyaan asked.

"To my destination!?" She answered
I get it we have met few minutes ago, we didn't even know our surnames, how can she trust anybody with her whereabouts!

To divert the topic I chuckled asking, "You have a habit of answering a question with a question?"

"Umm, No, it's nothing like that you see" she fumbled with a scrunched nose.

"You are cute" i muttered under my breadth only for myself to hear and consent to it.
We made some slight conversations, "I'll take your leave then guys, it was really nice meeting you"  she said