Chapter 4 - the mission

Anne realised what she just done and went red herself.

“What just happened-” Sasha asked, a smile growing because she enjoyed it.

“I ki-” Before she could finish Sasha jumped and kissed Anne on the lips. Holding it for a few seconds. “Don’t worry boonchuy. I've been wanting to kiss you for over a year. Now let's get those supplies huh?” Sasha winked at Anne, in a flirty tone.

“Oh.. yes... Supplies...!” She forgot about their mission, but it popped back to her head.

“Yeah. Here they are. Let's head back out.” They walked out, putting the supplies in the back of the truck. 

Sasha slashed the rope. (?) “Hit it Bessie!” Bessie brought them to taco bell. “Alright, be quiet, there could be danger lurking anywhere. Anne, you're with me, and y'all form up a team of your own.”

“So about the kiss on the lip-”

“Dont worry, I meant what I said.” Sasha said, focusing more on the mission rather than what Anne was saying.

“I see- uhm-”

“Look out!” Sasha pulled Anne away, bringing them very close.

“Damn, you've got good reflexes.”

“Thats what a year of training does. Now let's.disable andriussy’s machines  and get out.”

Anne thought she was imagining things. Did sasha just fucking say andriussy- “Sasha-” Anne burst out laughing, not loudly, but yes.

They got their tacos and went back. “Well gang, successful mission.” she said while handing each out a taco. “i can't believe andrias would do such a thing, the faith of my taste buds depended on us. And we succeeded.”

“I know right.”

“Now who wants to listen to an absolute banger song?” Asked grime.

They all agreed, all but Sasha and Anne, they walked to their room

“Ahem, so do you wanna date me-” Anne asked, kinda looking down at the floor.”

Sasha kissed Anne's lips again, and then let go. “Yes.”

// Sorry for the short chapter lol