ɪ'ᴍ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴜʀᴛ

–Eden speaks–

TW: Mentions of Suicide, Rehab, swearing (for all the chapter)

-

                                                                                                                                  (18/02/2021)

"Morning Elena, how are you?" We hear Artifa whisper.

"Shit. Anyway, you should stop having your hair look like that. It's ugly."

We could visibly see Arti clutch onto her left arm as she winced.

Maybe I am ugly.

-Timeskip brought to you by Evie barking at Milo-

Seated next to Elena, Arti was struggling to concentrate in maths as Elena and Leila kept talking.

"Yeah. I would love to go to rehab as it's said to be nice there" We hear Elena state as both Arti and Leila look at her with a 'what the fuck' look.

"Um... okay" They shivered and continued on with their work about Pythagoras Theorem.

'Ok so, c2= b2 + a2, and this diagram shows that c2= 82 + 62. We square it so it becomes c2= 64 + 36, then add, so its c2=100, then square root both sides, c2= 100, and then c2= 10.'

Marking down the working out and the answer, Arti jumps from surprise as the bell enters her ears. Getting all her stuff together she glances at Elena and Leila, walking off to her locker she gets her lunch and books for her next class, Elective History. She then walks off slumping to an empty bench and sits there.

When finished her chicken wrap, she found Elena in front of her, kneeling on the ground.

"Why aren't you sitting with us? What's wrong?" Arti just shrugs at Elena.

"I don't wish for you to be burdened with my problems and anyways I can talk to my parents, my psychologist, sisters and the year coordinator..."

"No. You need someone else, your age, me to talk to. They don't understand your problems but I will. So talk to me, not them"

Arti gulps conflicted, but continues to tell Elena all her problems.

"It's fine if he left, I mean my uncle committed Suicide." Arti widens her eyes but nods.