Chapter 9

Vex showed up at the place where the guys would be rehearsing, luckily for her she got there early so she decided to sit on the table that was there and lit up a cig.

Moments later Jonesy and Paul showed up, she looked up and waved to them.

"Sup guys? Y'all are pretty early, or do you always show up at this hour?"

Steve shrugs. "We're always here at this time, dunno why honestly. I guess it's better to be early than to be late like Johnny is." "What about you? What're you doin here?"

Vex hops up off the table and walks around kicking at the small pebbles on the ground.

"Johnny boy called me up on the phone and asked if i wanted to come watch y'all rehearse and i thought, hey why not? Besides, im not doing much today and Malcom and Viv might be busy making changes to MY shop."

Paul lowered his head and chuckled before looking back up towards Vex. "If only you knew how Malcom is about certain things, you can call me a liar if ya want but I guarantee if you go to your shop today, at all, he'll most likely claim the shop is his."

"You aren't wrong about that Paul." Johnny says as he walks in the door.

"Not only would he try and claim your shop to be his but the damned tosser thinks he knows what's good for us."

Vex runs over to John and the two hug for a bit before she backs away and looks around.

"Hmm, seems like your bassist is late, if it's alright with y'all I can fill in for him... Just for the rehearsal, not permanently."

"Sorry im late boys, I would've gotten here earlier but I was occupied with something. Oh, hey Vex!"

Vex sighed. "Hello Glen."

Vex smirked as she runs up to the table and jumps onto it and sits herself down.

"Well, now that everyone is here, I'd love to hear y'all play something."