Chapter 11

Warning:- Gunshots, abuse, and strong language...

'Wow, such a tasty body' He said while undoing his tie and slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

'How can I give away such a beautiful body Like this so easily without tasting it, hmm?' He said. And he hopped above Zhan, slowly touching Zhan's eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. 'Mmmm, those lips' He said while leaning forward but then stopped when he saw the wound and dry blood on Zhan's forehead. He slowly caresses it and gives a peek kiss on my wound. Then he leaned forward and sucked Zhan's red lips like a crazy person. 

Zhan's pov:-

I felt something heavy on my head. Suddenly I felt someone touching my body with his cold hands. But I thought it was Yibo but then I felt someone kissing me. So I slowly opened my eyes and called out Yibo's name. 

'Ohh, baby boy, Yibo's not here, I'm He Peng.' I heard him say that. When I opened my eyes It was true It wasn't my Yibo. I was so scared but I managed to speak somehow.

'Where am I? and why are u half naked? what are you going to do with me? Please let me go' I said while trying to push him away. But he was so strong. He pinned my hands above my head and...

'I'll let you go after I taste you, darling,' saying that he started to lick my body. I felt shivers running down my spine. 

'Please...Stop...ahhh..s..stop..let..m-me..go...(sob)' I tried to free myself from this bastard but his grip on my wrists was so strong. I thought my hands gonna break. 

'Shh...Shhh... don't cry little kitten. I was just starting.' Saying that he unbuckled his pants.

'Please...don't...do..this...to...me (sob)...' I cried. But he didn't listen to me. He kept touching me everywhere. He even bit me leaving red marks on my body. But when he tried to unbuckle my pants I used that moment to push him with all my strength. He fell down with a loud 'THUD'. I got the chance to get down from the bed and ran to the door. But it was too late. He grabbed my wrists, pulled me towards him, and threw me again into the bed. I tried to wriggle out of his stronghold but instead of freeing myself, I got a strong slap from him. He slapped me so hard and It made my vision blurry. And was feeling dizzy again. I felt tears flowing down to my burning cheeks.

'You made me slap you, little kitten, It's all your fault.'  Saying that he again kiss me so roughly. He even bit my lips until they started to bleed. Then again his filthy hands trail down caressing my skin. He touched, sucked, licked, and even bit my body leaving hickeys all over. But all I could do was pray for someone to come and save me from this hellhole. I cried and I cried. I couldn't stop crying. In all my life I've never been this humiliated. I felt that I was out of breath because of too much crying. I wished I could see Yibo one last time before closing my eyes forever. That was enough for me. I saw my visions get blurry. But when I started to give in and let the darkness surround me I heard a loud bang and there were some guys in black suits rushing in. I couldn't see them clearly. The last thing I heard was my Yibo shouting my name and running towards me. And then everything went black. 

Yibo's pov:-

I was in my second meeting when Bo Wen came rushing inside the meeting room. I knew something isn't right. And then he came closer to me. That's when I realized that he was injured. "Wait, if he's injured where's my Zhan Zhan? What the hell happened" I screamed through my thoughts. After he told me everything that had happened my blood started to boil. I saw Bo Wen taking some steps back because he knew how was i feeling right now. I tried to keep it cool and told my employees to come again next time to discuss our meeting. And when they went out of the room I stood up and went to the nearest window and punched it into pieces. I punched it so hard and I even could see my knuckles bleeding. 

'How could he, How dare he?' I lost my cool. 'So He Peng you want to play the game? Then let the game begin.' I laughed. 

'Bo Wen..'

'Sir?'

'You know what to do right?, Find everything information about that fucking bastard, and give it to me hurry. We don't have much time left. I need to save my bunny.' 

'Yes sir.' And Bo Wen went out. I sat down and prayed Zhan to be ok. And I closed my eyes. 

*Time skip*

It took Bo Wen 30 minutes to find that fuckers location.

'Bo Wen, Ready half of my men and tell them to come to this location.'

'Yes sir, I already did.'

'Good then let's go.' And we drove to He peng's office. I saw my men already there fully ready to attack anytime. I didn't waste any minute I took my personal gun and rushed in. I saw some men of He Peng's coming toward me. They also had guns. But my men were so fast enough to kill them before they could even react. I went straight to that MF's office but I saw no one. "Am I too late?" I was feeling restless. Then I started to look around. That's when I saw another door.

'Sir it's only a soundproof door, not bulletproof' Bo Wen said after examining the door.

'Good then blow this fucking door open' I said. And then my men blew the door open and went inside. I too rushed inside. But I was welcomed by a very horror scene...

============================================================

975 words guys,

I'm so tired,.. mostly sleepy...It's 12.30 here...

So if u enjoy this chapter pls don't forget to vote and comment...

Gosh, I'm so sleepy, good night my dear readers...