Chapter 06

Yibo's pov:-

Before picking Quinn up, my brother asked me to come to the restaurant first to clear some things up. So I drove to the xxx restaurant to see what my brother had planned. After arriving at the place I saw my brother and my two best friends standing in front of the restaurant. 

'Hey, little bro, I want you to know that we managed everything perfectly' My brother said while patting my back.

'Well, explain' I asked.

'Alright, listen, you have to go to Quinn's place, pick her up and come back. I and Xuan called some girls and they'll be dressed to perfection. After you come Jili and jiyang will be dressed as waiters. You two gonna sit at that table *points at a table* ok?

 You two gonna sit at that table *points at a table* ok?

Jili and Jiyang will do the rest. You got it, little brother?' Gege explained smoothly. 

'Yeah ok, I'm going to pick Quinn up now, Let's meet soon, Bye.' With that, I got on to my bike and drove to Quinn's mansion. I saw Quinn dressed in a black sparkly frock revealing her knees.

 I saw Quinn dressed in a black sparkly frock revealing her knees

[A frock like this, Just imaging ok? haha <3]

I stopped my bike in front of her and I saw her eyes widening. It made me smirk a little bit.

'Hop on, let's go' I said.

'WANG YIBO' She suddenly barked.

'Why are you screaming? Do you think I'm deaf?' I actually had that coming.

'I'm wearing a dress, How can I ride like this? Are you out of your mind?' She asked angrily.

'I don't care, It's not my problem.' I sighed. 'Let's go we're gonna be late, you are the one who wanted to go with me so badly,' I told her.

'Fine give me my helmet.'

'Well about that I forgot to bring one for you, haha' I slightly laughed. 

'WNAG YIBO, YOU ARE O SHAMLESS' saying that she hit my shoulder. Then soon she got on the bike slowly and, I drove back to the restaurant. After arriving, I parked my bike I saw her hair, she really looked like a ghost.

'What are you looking at, You ruined my hair, do you know how it cost to do my hair?' She said while fixing her messy hair with her hands.

'I told you not my problem' I shrugged my shoulders. Then we went inside the restaurant and sat at the table my gege showed me before. After a few minutes, four beautifully dressed girls showed up and sat at the table near us. I saw Quinn looking at them jealously. 

'Beautiful and sexy aren't they?' I teased Quinn a bit.

'No, They are not' She said angrily. I smiled After a few minutes Jili and jiyang came dressed as waiters. 

'Sir, how can we help you?' Jili asked winking at me.

'Oh yes, can you get us two red wines pls?' I told him winking back at him.

'Two red wines coming right up,' Jiyang said and they left.

'Baby, I'm so happy, Finally, I'm gonna get married to the owner of the "Wang industry".' She said while clapping her hands.

'Don't get too excited, we don't know what will happen next' 

'What do you mean yibo?'

'I..'  'Sir here's your two red wines,' Jili said while handing me a glass of wine.

'Oh thank you' I said. But when he was going to give Quinn a glass he's hand slipped and wine spilled on her dress. Suddenly she stood up. 

'Ahhh my dress, what did you do?' She burst out angrily. I really thought she's gonna hit poor Jili. And I stood up next and I was about to help Quinn but one of those girls was coming to their table but suddenly she slipped because the floor is wet and she was gonna fall. So I jumped and caught her by her waist. And I saw Quinn's reaction. Her face was like a red tomato. She could blow up any minute now. She took her purse and ran out of the restaurant. I slowly let the girl go and thanked Jili and went out to find Quinn. I saw she was wiping her stained dress. I went closer.

'Are you ok?' I asked not in a fake worrying tone. 

'You're such a fool, this is all because of you' She said'

'All my fault? What does it have to do with me?' Now I was angry.

'AHHHHHH' She suddenly screamed. 'Our date is ruined, I wanna go home.' She cried. 

"I won all thanks to you ge." I thought in my mind.

'Aright then, Let's go home.' With that, I dropped Quinn at their mansion and I came back to mine. The first thing I did coming back was call my gege and thanked him. 

"He sure is the best gege that anyone could wish for," I thought to myself. And I took a quick shower and ate some food given by the maids. I asked them where Zhan is, and they said that he ate his dinner and gone to his room. I was revealed somehow but I wanted to check. So I went inside Zhan's room easily because it wasn't locked. He was sleeping peacefully.

'Wow he's a very sleepy bunny, I guess.' I thought. And I went closer to him and gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. And he smiled as usual. When I saw him smile All the things Mrs. Lam told me came to my head.

'Wow bunny, congratulations, you just made this ice prince fall in love with you, I don't know why you are so cute. It just makes me wanna keep you all to myself, But unfortunately, we are brothers. I don't know what to do, Maybe my fate is playing a game with me. I really want to make you mine little bunny, Let's wait and see what our fates have planned for us.' I whispered and I rushed to my room and jumped on my bed and covered my face with a pillow and,

'I want you little bunny' I yelled.   

================================================================================

Hello dear readers, How are you doing/? I hope you are doing well. It's raining here. I'm so sleepy..... So I'm gonna head straight to bed now, Byeeee, Good night darlings,, See you on the next chapter. 

Happy Reading,, <3