Chapter 1

"Finding her husband fucking the maid was only the beginning!"

It had been a very long, very frustrating day. The real estate market had crashed in our area and I couldn't give away a house lately. I had been showing prospective buyers houses all day, but with the news lately talking about the housing bubble bursting and all the banks that had screwed people over on their mortgages, everyone was leery of getting into the housing market.

Sellers couldn't sell because buyers wouldn't buy. And real estate agents like myself were taking it up the ass because without doing any sales on either end either as a buyer's agent or a seller's agent, we were the ones who got the worst of it.

I should stop here and give you a little background…

My name is Rebecca Martin and I am a thirty-four-year-old real estate agent for a local realty company. My husband, Richard, and I have been married for almost thirteen years now, but this story happened a few years ago. Richard is a corporate lawyer for a major law firm in the area where we live.

With us both working, we needed someone to help around the house–I usually came home so tired of showing houses and running here there and yonder that I didn't feel like doing a bunch of cleaning and cooking.

So Richard hired Maria, a twenty-eight-year-old Hispanic woman to serve as our housekeeper/maid to clean and cook the meals and generally help in running the house. She was wonderful and took such a load off my shoulders.

Together Richard and I made a very good living and with Maria's help, things were going well for us. That is until the housing bubble burst back in 2010 or so. That's when a lot of things changed for us…

My feet were killing me by the time I got home that day. All I wanted to do is slip into the tub with some soft music and hard liquor and relax. But my plans would quickly change as soon as I walked in the door.

I parked the car in the garage as I normally do. I thought it was odd that Richard my husband, was home so soon–usually, he comes home a couple of hours after I do; I usually get home around 4:00 and Richard doesn't get home until 6:00 and sometimes later.

So to see his car in the garage so early was unusual. But I was too tired and too fed up with the day to give it much thought. All I had on my mind was getting out of these business clothes and into our large soaker tub and relax.

I climbed the stairs to our bedroom and as I got to the top of the stairs, I heard strange sounds coming from our bedroom… sounds I immediately identified as the moaning and crying of sex! I crept closer to the door wanting to find out what the hell was going on and as I approached I heard a sound that would soon change my entire life.

I heard Maria, our maid, demand, "Yes! That's it, Sir! Fuck me, fuck your naughty slut maid!"

I froze where I stood. Who was she talking to? Richard's car was in the garage and now someone was fucking our maid–I didn't want to do the math!

My husband and Maria? He had never cheated on me before! He loves me, I know he loves me!

I knew that our love life wasn't as hot and exciting as it once was, but we had both been very busy with our jobs… me trying to make it in a very tough real estate market and him as a corporate lawyer working some big cases lately. We didn't have much time for sex and when we did, we were usually too tired for it anyway.

I could only hear Maria's voice so I couldn't be absolutely sure who else was in there with her. I mean the clues were all there, even though I didn't like what they added up to. But I still held out the slightest glimmer of hope that it was someone else. It couldn't be my Richard–it just couldn't!