Day 1

Ivy sighed, turning around until his eyes met the top of the dirty roof. He peeked over to where his laptop sat still on the website from the past day.

He sighed, stretching out, letting his eyes open fully. He sat up, bumping into Foxy's legs. He growled hitting Captain Foxy in the face with his fluffy tail. She moaned, turning over and face planting in a couch pillow.

Ivy rolled his eyes and looked down at his laptop, continuing to write a story that had been stared yesterday. Ivy looked up as his other roommate, Pikabb, came in with a tray full of bacon. Ivy smiled, getting a handful, "Ivyyyy! Put that back!" Pikabb whined, snatching a few bacon strips from his hand. Foxy shuffled behind Ivy, kicking him with her bare foot,

"Can't a pirate get their sleep Lass?" She mumbled, pulling Ivy's tail. Ivy yowled, jumping away from Foxy. "I hate it when you do that!" He hissed, clutching his tail. Pikabb and Foxy erupted into laughter, which made Ivy storm off to the hallway.

"What's the matter Ivy? Cat got your tounge?" Pikabb added, poking Ivy in the back. IvyFall smirked, "we'll see!" He said, tackling Pikabb and Foxy, " I am le champion!", he said, placing a foot on Foxy's chest.

Pikabb laughed, "not today! Ho ho ho!" Ivy chuckled as both Foxy and Pikabb pushed him off the couch. His smile faded quickly as he landed on the floor with a thump.

Pikabb giggled as Ivy gave them both a hard shoulder punch. Foxy lolled her eyes back into her head and pretended to die. "The lass hit me! I'm going down! I see the light." She gasped, reaching out to Ivy's tail dramatically and pulling it.

Ivy spun around, "that's it!" He yowled, chasing after Foxy as she fled down the hall. Swearing and cursing at her as he did.

Pikabb shook her head, "It's just me and my peeps now...." She sighed, bringing out some FNAF plushies, beginning to play another round of truth or dare....