Day 3:

Ivy adjusted his backpack, frowning at the back of the desk in front of him. "Hey Ivy!" A feminine voice said, behind him

"S-sunspot! I didn't know that you had this class!" He lied, cursing at himself internally.

"Really? Cause uh... I've been here all year...." She chuckled nervously.

"He-he.... Right..." He said, avoiding her eyes.

His green eyes drifted to a student next to him, a fellow Wattpader named Razor. He smirked and imitated kissing, receiving a glare from Ivy.

"Hey Spotty! Over here!" A voice called behind Sunspot.

"Coming Magic! (MagicTrio)" she called, turning back to Ivy,

"sorry... Gotta go..." She smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, making Ivy turn a crimson red.

Ivy turned again to Razor, who gave him a thumbs up.

Ivy made a mental note to slap him after class. Interrupted by the teacher giving an announcement, "today class, we will be learning about clauses."

She said, receiving a , "Ho!Ho!Ho" from a kid in the back.

Ivy zoned out and looked down at the IPhone that the school had given them for educational purposes.

Luckily they let them install games, so Ivy opened up the WattPad app and started to work on his IvySpot fan-fiction.

He guessed that Foxy was doing the same, so he Pmed her, his role play with her had gone a looooong way.

Foxy: M-m Kay.... I-Ivy.... *eyes widen at you* w-why'd you kiss me?
I-I'm sorry... L-lets just forget about it.... :Ivy

(Don't ask why they where doing THAT kind of role play... They just felt like it Btw: this actually happened in pm)

Ivy continued to write, letting out the stress of the day into a playful role play. Thanking God that it was Friday.

(If you want to be in this book, I will accept any requests if you pm me....)