Chapter 2

As I walked through the huge hallway of the school, I couldn't help but to notice the jocks flirting with the cheerleaders and showing off their muscles to girls.
The cheerleaders either posting and tweeting about their life or making out with the jocks and not giving a care that people are watching.
The rebels and goths smuggling spray paint in their bags while some were illegally selling drugs in the freaking school and buying cocaine in the corners of the hallway.
The nerds reading like there was an exam at that very moment and they were having a last minute cram for it, the geeks being geeky as always.
The rich and popular girls showing off their designer clothes, items and perfumes while trying to ignore the boys trying to flirt with them and trying to get the attention of the popular and rich boys.
The rich and popular boys as usual with their pride they walk through the hallway like they own the place while the only thing you can smell in the air is their aroma .
The normal students and teachers trying to get through the day without drama. That is obviously my place.

I eventually got tired of the amusing sight of the school and went up to a guy, a nerd.
He looked so serious while reading but I gained some courage and said "Hey, I need your help.
I want to go to the reception but I kind of lost my way". The studious boy finally looked up at me after some time, he replied to me saying "50 dollars" "Wow, I am a new student and the first thing you say when I ask you for help is 50 dollars, I can't believe this" I said with annoyance." Business comes first in this school, so deal or no deal".

He adjusted his glasses and looked at me waiting for a reply when he was tired of waiting he looked back at his book. I looked at him still shocked of how he treated me but I put my hand in my pocket and dropped 50 dollars in the middle of the pages. He looked up at me again and grinned

"I am Jake by the way" he closed his book while he kept the money in his pocket and I just looked at him in annoyance as he just took some steps farther down the hall "We are here" I looked up and saw the sign reading 'RECEPTION' I looked at him utterly pissed "I wasted 50 dollars just for you to walk some steps and tell me this is the Reception, I feel like a fool". He laughed "Yes, you are but at least I benefit from it" He grins which annoys me more and he walks away.

I entered the reception, fascinated by the well furnished and lightened room with white painted wall with beautiful paintings which made me just calm down and feel like I didn't lose 50 dollars out of stupidity. I see a woman who must be the receptionist on a call while filing her nails. She had black wavy hair, blue eyes and a structured face shape with set nose, heart lips and long eyelashes.

"Umm" she looks up at me in annoyance and scoffs. "Babe, I will be back another bratty child is here" All I could think was 'why the hell is everyone so bloody annoying can't they be friendly'. "What do you want now?" she says as she eyes me with those witchy eyelashes which creeped me out.

"I just wanted to ask where I could get a list of my schedule for my classes ", she looks at me pissed "You came to me and interrupted a call that I was having with my babe after I got dumped by my boyfriend "she says "Out of all the respect I can give you I just want to say some things
1. I didn't ask so I don't really care about your break up
2. Aren't you too old to be having a boyfriend and I am assuming that you are disturbing a married woman
3. For you to be nagging your friend about your matter you are very sad
4. All I wanted was a freaking schedule for my classes and telling me about something that ain't my business" I say rudely

She looks at me dumb founded and mutters "Whatever bitch, well go to the principals office, he is has your shitty paper ". I just smirk and as I am about to leave a sexy devil walks into the room. All of a sudden the arrogant woman became so innocent and her voice was so soft like a calm stream as she said "Hey Axel, How you doing?, How was your night?, How may I help you today?" she kept blushing like a dummy and all I could think of was what a two faced witch, I got tired of her being so gullible and the guy just looking so bored and so not interested in her that I walk out of the office.