Chapter 7 - RAZES: The Third Beat

Previously on Re:Star Beat

With a successful trip to Zushi to compose their second song, "Basement" party has now returned back to tokyo for their much awaited debut performance at their school festival

(While the "Basement" party is performing on stage, a mysterious person observes over them behind the large crowd of people watching them)

???: "What kind of performance will you give me now, alongside your band, Kori?"

(After about 30 minutes, the performance has came to an end, with the whole crowd applauding their performance)

Arisa: "IT'S A SUCCESS! OUR PERFORMANCE WAS WELL RECEIVED BY THE CROWD!!!"

Rimi: "Now, I'm one step closer on becoming the bassist of the best band in japan!"

Kasumi: "Isn't that great, Akasaka-kun?"

Kori: "Of course, today's event has given us a huge boost in our band's famousity."

"And with that, we can confidently say that our debut's been a blooming success!"

(While the five were walking along the backstage on their way back to their rehearsal room, they saw a person standing by the door)

???: "That was a pretty good performance you did back there, Kori."

Arisa: "Huh? Who are you?"

Rimi: "Do you know him, Kori?"

(Kori was standing still, looking into a daze as he saw the person in front of him)

Kori: "Yes, I do know him."

"Why are you here...?"

"...Katsuki"

Katsuki: "Good afternoon, girls, I am Katsuki Henka, nice to meet you all."

Arisa: "Good... Afternoon."

Katsuki: "There's no need to be tense around me, I won't do anything bad."

Arisa: "I-I see..."

Katsuki: "So, it's been a long time, Kori."

"How have you been since then?"

Kori: "Answer me first, Katsuki, why are you here?"

Katsuki: "What do you mean, Kori? Isn't it your school's festival?"

"Of course I'd come over to check."

"I'm Sakuragaoka's Student council president after all."

"And not to mention but Hanasakigawa and Sakuragaoka had shared a close relationship even when Hanasakigawa was still an all-girls school."

Kori: "Is that all?"

"I know you have other reasons on why you've come here."

Katsuki: "Still as perceptive as before huh?"

"You really never change, Kori."

Arisa: "Hey Kori, what exactly is happening here?"

"Why is Sakuragaoka's student council president here to meet us?"

Rimi: "That's true, none among us is even part of the student council."

"There shouldn't be any reason for him to approach us in the first place."

Katsuki: "How about you tell them already, Kori."

"That you and I are once part of the same band."

[All 4]: "What...!?"