❢In Hiding❣

Wei Wuxian was hiding in the Burial Mounds after the war had ended, after everything had ended... He was restless after the whole thing, sleeping for a total of two days before waking up and ordering his ghost or puppet friends to go and steal some food for him, his little puppets came back with a bag of food in it. He ate and savoured the rest for his lunch and dinner.

Author's note rq:
(I just skipped the whole war part since I'm too lazy to write it 😊✨ but, if you read the description then you know what I mean, and he was the who killed Wen Rouhan by sending a spear like resentment weapon at him causing him to die of blood loss and still before anyone knew what happens Wen Rouhan dropped to the floor and that all erruotes in cheers and sending or shouting thanks to the person who secretly killed him,basically making everyone respect Wei Wuxian without them knowing and that's abt all of it. I hope I made myself clear 😊✨)

"Wangji," Xichen called out to his brother as he was heading towards the Jingshi ready to turn in before curfew, Wangji looked at his brother and sofly saying, "Xiong Zhang... " his little brothers face was stern and held no emotions except for a slight taint of worry, "I have been receiving a lot of reports lately on some recent activities going around the North East," (I do not have a slightest shit abt the whole North and South continent and shit they have in mdzs but pls do forgive me, I just can't seem to bring myself to care abt it -_-) Xichen paused for a bit and continued, "there have been a lot of stealing over the ***** ***** village and some of the villagers said they always spot some dark smoke coming out of alleys and corners of their streets and crops and supplies have been stolen or gone missing leaving behind a gust of resentment smoke (forgive me), and some of the cultivators who were sent there also said that there was a strong sense of resentment all over the place and that therefore cannot handle it, since I am now a Sect Leader I have many other things to do so I have to kindly ask you Wangji, would you please take this mission on behalf for me?" Xichen looked at his brother with soft eyes and a soft smile, his eyes tainted a bit of guilt for letting Wangji take the task supposedly for him, by seeing this and reading his older brother for a few moments, Lan Wangji understood and Lan Wangji nodded frimly and said, "mn, when will I depart?" Fully turning around to face his brother, "maybe tomorrow, since it has been going a little out of control lately and that Sect Leader Yao insisted on handing it to the Gusu Lan Sect to handle....." he looked at his younger brother and sighed a little, his brother the slightly nodded before saying goodnight to each other and turning in for the night.

The next day, Wangji woke up at 5am as always and prepared himself for the departure and before going out the Sect Gates, he went into the (what was the room Lan Qiren is staying called? 0_o) and slowly knocking on the door two times, after a few moments he then heard the door locks unlocking and the door opened. Standing in front of the door was a tall figure with an elegant appearance, he held a strict and cold look and his beard was straight and hair falling on his back, after looking at Lan Wangji, Lan Qiren soften his gaze on the man in front of him, "Good Morning Shufu" Lan Wangji said as he bowed at his uncle almost elegantly and Lan Qiren did the same, "So, Wangji what is with this early visit?" Lan Qiren asked and Lan Wangji answered, " I am going to depart to a mission Xiong Zhang gave to me and I wanted to say goodbye to Shufu before I leave" Lan Wangji said with his monotone voice and looked straight at his uncle, "Alright then, have a safe trip Wangji" Lan Qiren said and Lan Wangji bowed before leaving, after he entered the gates to exit the mountain, Wangji unsheathed BiChen and rode on it and went towards the direction of the village.

Sorry to cut it short but I need to sleep and I'll update this tomorrow with a chapter bomb I guess
.... Anyway I hope you enjoyed chapter one even though it was boring. Bye