zeenunew , maxnat , kidnapped part 5

Zee , max and p'off arrive at the hospital , they go in Nat and nunews room.

Nunew gets up and limps over to hug zee. Nat gets up to hug max to.

Zee: we was so worried about you guys. Zee says sobbing on nunews arms.

Max: I'm so happy you guys are back. Max also sobbing in nats arms.

Nunew pulls away from the hug and wipes zees tears.

Max pulls away from the hug and kisses Nat on the forehead.

Nat starts to cry. Max wipes nats tears away telling him it's gonna be ok.

Max: it's gonna be ok , don't worry u guys are safe now.

P'off hugs both Nat and nunew.

P'off: I'm so glad you guys are both okay.

After a few minute they all sit down and talk about what happened.

Nunew: me and Nat was going to the bathroom......we went to open the door and we felt bags going over are heads and t-then we got shoves in a van. Nunew says tearing up.

Nat: then we was in some kind of basement, we're not sure we're exactly was though.

Nat: we only escaped because when they brought us food in, we made them trip and drop the plate break which was glass , so when they dropped it new hid a peace of glass under his shoe and cut the rope off when they left.

Nunew: then we had to throw a rock through the window and climb out of it , we ran through the woods and made it to a road, a car finally stopped and helped us.

Zee: that's what that noise must have been then!

Nunew: what do you mean? Nunew says looking up at zee.

Zee: the night u two disappeared we found nats phone on the floor so we went to p'off friends house and he tracked your phone to the old millers house , so we went there and found your phone , we left after and stayed the night at p'offs house when we turned your phone on a unknown number called , they hung up and I tried calling back but they didn't answer. So the next day we went to the police they had a search party look around the woods by the old millers house. We found your red bow from the night of the event , we went back our own houses that night and we each got a letter telling us 3 only to come to the old millers house , so we did and when we went there we heard a big crash sound. Which was probably u breaking the window. We went in to see what made the noise and found a basement with a broken window. then I got a from the police saying they found you guys.

They all sit their silent for a few seconds.

Nunew: who wrote the letter?

Zee: we don't know yet, but we're thinking it's the guys that took you.

Nunew's mom comes rushing in with nats mom.

Nunews mom rushed over and gives him a hug

Nunews mom: my boy , I'm so glad ur okay , I missed you so much. News mom says sobbing.

Nats mom: Nat ,Nat omg come here, give me a hug. Nats mom says while running to give him a hug.

Nunew: I'm okay mom, I'm okay don't worry.

Nunew: where's dad? New said pulling away from the hug.

Nunew mom: he will be here tomorrow , he had to get on a plane back , he had a work thing in Korea.

Nat: I missed you so much mom , I'm so glad you here. Nat says while smiling and crying.

Nats mom: I missed you to my baby. Nats mom says while crying.

The doctor comes in.

Doctor: sorry to interrupt but I need to take nunew and nats temperature and check to see how their doing.

Nats and nunew's mom sit down in a chair. And nunew and Nat sit back down in their hospital bed.

The doctor puts a thermometer in Nat and nunew mouth.

Doctor: nat your temperature is normal it's 98.7⁰ and nunew you have a fever of 100⁰.0.

Doctor: I'll be right back with some medicine, it'll help you get down you fever. The doctor says talking to nunew.

The doctor comes back with a pill to bring down nunew's fever.

Nunew swallowed the pill with water.

Doctor: let me know if you guys need anything else, just ring that button if you do.

Zee: ok thank you.

Nats mom: yes thank you so much.

The doctor gives them a smile and leaves the room.

Nunew and nats mom go out and sit in the waiting room.

P'off: I'm gonna head back home, I'll come visit you guys tomorrow.

Nunew: bye p'off , I'll talk to you tomorrow then.

Nat: bye. Nat says waving goodbye to p'off.

P'off: bye guys.

P'off leaves and it's just max , zee ,nunew and Nat left in the room.

Zee: you guys should get some rest.

Nunew: will you stay with me? Nunew says looking at zee.

Zee: of course. Zee says patting nunews head.

Nat: max are you gonna stay to? Nat says smiling at max.

Max: sure , anything for you. Nat says smiling and holding nats hand.

Zee and nunew are sleeping in one bed and Nat and max are sleeping in one bed.

Nunew's head is on zee's chest , zee has his arms around new.

Nat has his head on max arm and max has his other arm around Nat.

It's now 9:00 am.

Nunew wake and zee is gone. He sees max and Nat still asleep. He calls zee but no answer.he starts to get worried.

He then sees the door open and zee walks in with food and drinks.

Nunew: where were you I was worried I tried calling you but u didn't answer.

Zee: sorry ,I must have put my phone on silent. I went out to bye food.

Max and Nat then wake up.

Max: what time is it?

Zee: 9:00am.

Zee: here I brought everyone food.

Max: thanks.

Nat: thank you zee.

Zee sit down next to nunew.

Zee takes a spoon with porridge and feeds nunew.

Nunew: thanks hia. Nunew says smiling.

Zee: you welcome new.

Nunews dad walks in.

Nunew: dad you here. Nunew looks up at his dad smiling.

Nunew dad: son I'm so glad you okay. Nunew dad says while hugging new

Nunew dad pulls away from the hug.

Nunew dad: son I need to talk to you alone ok. Nunew dad says looking at him.

Zee , Nat , and max all walk out the room confused but understanding.

It's just nunew and nunew dad in the room.

News dad sit by him and holds his hand.

News dad: son I need to tell you something ,me and ur mom should have told you a long time ago.

TO BE CONTINUED...........