CHAPTER 8

Katherine

We were headed to the hall where the masquerade party was,as I was gazing outside the car window there were so many outcomes running in my mind. Will we succeed in our mission? What if they get away? What if I lose someone again?

My heartbeat was getting faster and faster when I felt a hand on my thigh.

We'll get through this I promise.

He kissed my forehead

I snuggled into his arms , I felt safe with him.

We finally reached the hall when we see that there were hundreds of people,Cortez had already told us that Perez was dressed in a black colour tuxedo and that there was a secretive room in which Perez was meeting his next dealer.

We sat in our allotted area when I felt a hand slide up under my dress between my thighs , he started drawing circles on my sensitive area.

I couldn't stop a moan from escaping.

Shh baby we have to be quiet.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

He then inserted two fingers inside my clit and I whimpered.

I'm gonna c...
I couldn't form the words , just as he thrusted his fingers in and out of my sensitive area I came on his fingers.

That's like a good girl
He licked my juices off his fingers.

He had his devilish smirk on his face

The effect he has on me.

Just then everyone was called to dance and just like the gentleman he is he offered his hand for me to dance.

Shall we?

I blushed as I took his hand

He had his one hand on my waist and with the other he held my hand.I had my hand on his shoulder and the other one held his hand.

We swayed away to the music and kept a look around for Perez and his team.

Suddenly Cortez alerted us on the microphone.

Kat and Diaz they're heading towards the room go get them we're right behind y'all.

Noted Cortez.

We followed Perez quietly when suddenly gunshots were heard someone held Diaz from behind and held a gun against his head.

I froze

Y'all thought y'all could get away?

(Well shit 😂)