Prologue

I was just scrolling through youtube and friendzone popped in actually I tried watching friendzone a while ago but I just couldn't go past ep 1. It was painful for me I mean I watched He's coming to me, baker boys and the girl next door but my peraya heart just couldn't take friendzone so I dropped it. Now I watched the last episode of the friendzone 2, the last scene precisely and it was so freakin painful and judging by the comments earth went through so much yeah i still didnt watch it. Well edit:- i am watching mostly skipping but still And I also watched eye for an eye and I think wayu there deserved more so here I am making a ship of earthwayu (kongart not earth from earthmix and wayo from phayo cause that's a recipie for disaster sorry its my bl heart being loud lol.) Okay so latest update i watched first 4 ep of friendzone the first 4 eps of friendzone 2 and the last ep. I cant watch the middle cause i see a lots of mixed comment about earth in season 2 but sorry i am a little too biased for p'singto and he can be thanos and i will say he was right ... not a good analogy but whatever.

For those who havent seen friendzone yet here is a quick summary Boyo, Boom, Stud and Earth were friends from college. Earth and stud fought when stud tried to push earth to come out and stud loved him. They got into a fight. Earth got hurt he went to hospital met sam they fall in love and were together for quite some time. Then one day stud got kicked out by boyo and boom as they were sharing a house. Earth welcomed stud. Sam and stud cheated on earth. Things happened stud and earth arent friends anymore earth forgave sam and sam truely became a good person ig? then i dont know what happened but then earth cheated on sam with stud and it actually continued ig? At last they confessed and earth said stud they were better as friends and earth was suffocated with sam and he was depressed so they finally broke up. Sam was really heartbroken.(i know its not comprehensive and there might be mistakes cause i am still in process of watching) i made slight changes too please ignore that fact.

"Let me hug you for one last time. I wont be able to do it again." Sam said. Earth was heartbroken and tired but still allowed him to hold onto him for the night. Was it really the end? Maybe. Cause trust is like glass once broken you can't make it like before. Ever. And earth had been broken too many times already. He wont say he is a good guy he made too many mistakes too. But it is time for self love and be out of toxic relationships and do something for himself. Love himself.

"I am sorry p'sam. I do love you but I dont in the same way I used to. And sometimes love is just not enough. Good bye and good luck. I hope you will find someone who will love you truely. I am grateful to you for all this years but I cant not anymore." Earth wrote a small note and set it on the table side.

It was crack of dawn, he worked as quietly as he could and packed all his belongings and booked a cab. Before sam woke up he had already left for the airport. No one knew where he went. He changed all his contact details like he did all those years ago.

(I dont remember where the friendzone is set probably bangkok but lets just say it was in another city)

'Welcome to Bangkok' the banner read. Yes he even changed his city. He didn't want his past to come haunt him now. Not for a few years atleast. He wants to find himself and be happy by himself again.

Unknown to him his friends went ballistic as to where he went. Sam's broken heart broke a little more. Stud even tho was happy with Ta and was trying his best he couldn't just forget his first love just like that. He loved him and probably always will. Boyo was also in her way of self loving and discovering herself and boom and tor were on their honeymoon trip but that didnt stop them from getting anxiety.

They tried all they could but couldn't find him. It has been a year. Everyone has moved on or so it seemed.

Here miles away Earth had taken his sweet time in self building and searching himself. Now he is working in JPB group as a office worker. He was happy now as a single 9 to 5 worker who goes to office everyday comes back to an empty house make himself his comfort food or buy some watch his favourite series, sleep and repeat.