Chapter 10 (The End)

2 years later

Right now, you & Han have been married for 2 years (obviously) & you got a beautiful baby boy his name is Woojin so he's half vampire half human but there's one thing that didn't happen is that Han didn't turn you into a vampire yet. Everytime you would ask him to turn you, he would just ignore or make an excuse that he's busy.

Today he's staying at home since it's a sunny day so you decided to talk to him, you went up to your shared bedroom & saw Han talking on the phone ,you waited for him to finish the talk.

Han:"Okay bye!"

Y/n:"Han! I need to talk to you!"

Han:"Sure, what is it?" He said as he drank the cup of blood.

Y/n:"Do you remember your promise to me?"

Han:"Yes! What about it?"

Y/n:"You didn't do it yet!"

Han:"I know!"

Y/n:"Aren't you thinking of doing it?"

He stayed silent & didn't respond.

Y/n:"Han! Please! Don't break your promise! I want to become a vampire!"

Han:"Y/n! You don't know how painful it is for being a vampire!"

Y/n:"It doesn't matter! I wanna be with you forever!"

He suddenly held you by your arms tightly.

Han:"Y/n! You need to live completely as a human! You don't know the value of the human life!Think about Woojin!"

Y/n:"No Han! Please! We have a kid who's half human! He will grow faster than we think! Please!"

Han tightened his grip.

Han:"Y/n! Please understand me! One day will come & you will regret that you could live forever! There will be no fear of what's gonna happen, no excitement, no action like the mafia life no nothing! Y/n plz understand me!!"

Y/n:"Han! You're hurting me! My muscles is paining me!"

He let go of you & went out of the room but before he could step out of it, you said something making him angry.

Y/n:"I will accept Seungmin's request then that he gave me 2 years ago!"

He turned around & walked to you slowly with him boiling in anger.
He suddenly pulled you by your neck & kissed you, you were about to kiss back but he broke the kiss.

Han:"You ain't gonna let anyone taste your neck or even touch it unless it's me!"

He kissed you again hungrily then you kissed him back.

Han:"I will fulfill your dream!" He said between.

He continued to kiss you until he arrived to your neck.

Han:"It's gonna be painful so be ready!"

Y/n:"I'm ready!"

He start kissing your neck until he bit your neck with his sharp teeth.
You suddenly screamed your lungs out. Your legs start trembling from the bad pain as you fell down, Han lifted you up & laid you on the bed.
He held your hand.

Han:"Bear it babe! You can do it! You're gonna be okay!"

Suddenly you closed your eyes & stopped shivering.
Han held your hand a little bit tightly until you shaked a bit your hand.

Han:"Y/n? Are you okay?"

You opened your eyes & Han was stunned by your eyes color.

Han:"Woah! Your eye color is stunning!"

You pulled Han by his arm & kissed him.

Y/n:"Thanks!"

Han:"Ouch!"

Y/n:"Thank you babe for turning me into you!"

Han just smiled.

Han:"Let's go!"

Y/n:"Where?"

Han:"You need to be trained so that if you met a human you wouldn't kill him! Don't forget Taehyung & Hwasa are still human!"

Y/n:"Who said that?"

Han:"W-What do you mean?"

Y/n:"Jimin turned Taehyung into a vampire & Taehyung turned Hwasa into one!"

Han:"Wow! How didn't I known?"

Y/n:"You haven't met them after their marriage, I was going to tell you but forget about it!"

Han:"Ohhh okay! Now let's go!"

Y/n:"Let's go! Let's meet them after it!"

Han:"Okie!"

The End!!