Chapter 7

Jimin:"Hello? Who are you?"

???:"How are Yua Jimin?"

Jimin:"HYUNJIN!!"

Jimin ended the call & froze in his place.

Han:"What happened?''

Jimin:"I-it's Hyunjin!"

Han:"Who is he?"

Jimin:"From the Hwang family! The one that Y/n suffered from him! He's the strongest one in the Hwang family!"

Han:"What do you mean by suffered from him!"

Jimin:"The last mission she went to, before the last 5 years, was to kill the Hwang family! He was her....ex! She only dated twice in her life! Hyunjin & you!"

Han:"Ex? She never told me about him! So I wasn't her first kiss!"

???:"No, you are my first kiss!"

Han:"Y/n! You're awake! Are you okay now?"

Y/n:"I'm fine! Jimin look after Taehyung! I need to talk to Han! Hwasa I'm sorry for making come! Can you take care of Mia?"

Hwasa:"Yes of course!"

Hwasa took Mia & went out of the room with Taehyung & Jimin following her.

Han:"Hyunjin! Who is he? I know Jimin told me but I wanna hear it from you! Tell me your story!"

Y/n:"Hyunjin is my ex-boyfriend! We dated for 1,5 year! I loved him so much that I was blinded with it but we never kissed or anything! I wasn't ready to such thing. After 1 year & a half of dating, I realised that he's a mafia! He kept it a secret from me cuz he know me as a mafia, the one who kill bad people, my brothers tried to convince that he's a psycho & a bad mafia but I never listen to them. I was completely blinded until one day, he came to me & told me to strip for him. I didn't do as he said so he got mad, I was kinda afraid of him that time so I ran to my bedroom & locked it. After some minutes, he entered my room cuz he used his gun to unlock the door. My legs freezed & didn't know what to do, it was like an innocent girl who doesn't know how to fight is frightened by the mafia, I forgot that I'm a mafia queen. He pushed me on the bed & hovered over me. He start tearing up my clothes until I was completely n-naked. He was about to rape me but Taehyung came at the right time. Hyunjin ran away from the window & Taehyung ran to me, he covered me with the blanket. Taehyung tried to comfort me as I was crying mess. I was traumatized for like 5 months, after it, I never went on a mission after until Jimin's 23rd birthday!
I went to that mission without letting anyone know about it.
After I came back, my arm & leg were injured but I covered them not letting Jimin's birthday being ruined by me. At that time, I shot Hyunjin in his head, he dropped death on the floor. I don't know how he's still alive! I need to be ready to fight him again!"

Han:"I....I don't know...what to say!"

Y/n:"You don't need to say anything! Just hug me a little!"

Han hugged you tightly & kissed your head.

Y/n:"H-Han! I'm...... out of breath!"

Han:"Sorry! Let's go see Taehyung!"

Y/n:"Let's go!"

You both went to Taehyung & saw him awake.

Y/n:"How are you feeling right now?"

Taehyung:"Better! What about you?"

Y/n:"I'm perfectly fine!"

Taehyung:"Please don't think about what happen!"

Y/n:"I'm not! Don't worry!"

???:"What's happening here?"

Jimin:"Hey babe!"

Jihyo:"Hey Jimin-ssi! What happened?"

Jimin:"I'll tell you later!"

Jihyo:"Hmm..okay! I'll go check on the baby!"

Jimin:"She's with Hwasa!"

Jihyo:"But Hwasa isn't here!"

Jimin:"W-What do you mean?"

Hwasa:"I'm here! I was just at the balcony! Letting the baby have fresh air!"

Jimin:"Yah! You scared me!"

Hwasa:"I didn't do anything!"

Jimin:"Not you! Jihyo!"

Jihyo:"Sorry!'

Jimin:"Never mind!"

Han + Y/n:"Umm...guys! I think we should leave right now!"

Taehyung:"Why?"

Y/n:"My presence is a danger for you & the baby!"

Hwasa:"But-"

Y/n:"I'm sorry but I need to leave!"

All without you & Han:"As you wish!"

Han:"Bye guys!"

Y/n:"You're staying here with them!"

Han:"Huh? Why?"

Y/n:"I don't have time to tell you! Bye!" You kissed his cheek, took the car keys from his pocket then left.

Han:"Aish! I wish I could read her mind!"

Jimin:"She's thinking of a plan to kill Hyunjin! She's going to our house to make the plan!"

Han:"But the final exams are in 3 days!"

Taehyung:"She already graduated so it doesn't matter she graduates now or not! She wanted to graduate with you that's why she was studying!"

Han:"Hmm okay!"

Suddenly Han got a phone call.

Han:"Hello Felix!.....What's wrong?......WHAT.....I'LL GO THERE RIGHT NOW!"

Hwasa:"What happened?"

Han:"Hyunjin is on his way to Y/n to kill her!"

Jimin + Taehyung:"What??!"

Han:"Hwasa! Jihyo! Please stay here with the baby & make sure that she's safe! I'll be going to Y/n!"

Taehyung + Jimin:"WE'RE COMING WITH YOU!"

Han:"Let's go!"

To be continued!!