We're not dating!

Fiona's POV

"Fiona, get up!" I opened my eyes and looked up to a face. "Marshalee? Why are you here?" I sat up, getting out of bed. "I need to ask you." I rolled my eyes. "What?" I growled. "Why where Gum ball and you kissing?" "What? He never kissed me." I lied to him hoping he is playing a prank. "Don't lie to me, I saw him kiss you last night. I was on my way home when I saw the both of you, he had you pressed up against the wall when he kissed you."

"So? It's not like WE are dating." "Oh. I'm sorry. I thought that kissing you was a way of asking you out!" He yelled, I shook my head in anger. "Well if you thought that I say no! I don't what to date any one!" "Fiona?" I looked over to see Cake and Prince Gum ball in the doorway of the bedroom. "Is that true?" "Yes!" Their faces dropped. "Then I will leave." Marshalee started leaving. "I will too" Gum ball turned around and left. Cake went down after them. I plopped back onto the bed.

Cake's POV

"Don't just leave! Fight for her, you need to make her fall in love with one of you." "How?" They said in sync, both giving me a bank expression. "Aright. That wasn't creepy..." I loudly whispered sarcastically. "Spend time with her. Make her feel like she belongs to you. She really loves one of you. So make her happy, or I'll scratch your eyeballs out of their sockets." "Okay, Okay." Gum ball said. "Now go plan a date, or something."

They nodded and walked home. I climbed back up the tree house and into the kitchen where I saw Fiona sitting at the table. "Did they leave?" "Yeah, They left to go back to what ever hole they crawled out from. In Prince Gum ball's case, a royal hole." "Haha. Yeah."

------------LATER THAT NIGHT--------------

Fiona's POV

I got up from playing B-MO and looked out the window. "What is the matter, Fiona?" "Oh. It's nothing, B-MO." "Are the downloaded programed games lame? "No it's not that, it's I just don't know what to do about the to boy's." I sighed. "Why don't you choose one of us?" I looked over at the window to see Marshalee floating around the out side of it.

"I don't know!" I covered my eyes with my hand, but I felt a cold hand take it I looked down, down at the ground. I was floating next to Marshalee. "Fiona, come on a date with me." I nodded, he took my other hand and we floated off.

We landed on a hill in the woods. Shoot! I forgot my sword! I thought as dug threw my green bag. "Heh. looking for this?" He clicked the crystal top, watching it turn in to the crystal sword. "Yes. Give it back." He clicked it again turning it back into the small crystal, and raised it in the air.

"Come and get it."

"Grr..."

I walked over to him a jump for it, I almost had it when he raised his arm up. I tried again, he raised his arm again. "Stop that!" I gave him a little push. "Aww! Is little Fiona mad?" I glared at him. "Yes." I said jumping up to grab it again. But tripped and fell on top of him, my face planted in to his chest.

"Give it back!" I demanded voice muffled. I held up my hand, he placed it on my hand. I looked up at him. "Thank you! Jeez! I thought you where never going to give it back!" I said as I got off of him, I put it in my pocket and laid down next to him. After a minute he laid next to me. Soon I sat up. "I need to go home. Cake and B-MO are going to worry." He floated up from the ground, taking my hand helping me stand up.

"Right."

"Yeah, Wouldn't want Cake to scratch your eyes out."

We left the woods, and floated back to the tree house. He sat me on the window sill. "This was not a date." He kind-of glared at me, but smiled. He placed a blue skull in my hands in was small with white crystal eyes. "Thank you. I said, he floated off, as I climbed back into the house. I slipped into the bed and fell asleep.