Just need to sleep.

Fiona's POV

I walked threw the out side of candykindom. I wish they would stop asking me out. From what it looks like, they wont stop talking to me with a large amount of flirt. "You just need to sleep baby cakes. Take a nap on momma's bed." Cake said shifting into a bed.

"No what I need is for prince gum ball to stop whatever he's doing! I just want to be friends..." I kicked a little stone that was on the ground, spoung and sat where the stone was. "I'm sure that they will figure it out." "Mmh..." I crossed my arms over my knees and placed my head on them.

"Hey Fiona." I looked up Marshalee floated around playing his guitar. "Hi Marshalee." I said my eye followed his movements. I stood up and leand against the wall. "Wanna come hang with me in the NightOhFear?" I shook my head.

"I'm band for like three years. Remember? I brought banana eat, fire breathing monkeys there." "Oh yeah..., Well do you wanna come hang at my house with me?" I shook my head, he tilled his head. He floated around for a second. "Sorry but I'm just not in the mood right now..." I said. "That's okay. Maybe some other time." He said before floating off to his house.

--------------------

Sorry for not updating it. I had writers block. But I'm working on it. It's short but ok. (ish...)

Hoped u liked it. Thanks for reading.