7.5: A visit from the past II

Disclaimer: I do not own Fire Force or Naruto please support the official release
____________________________________________________________

CAUSES OF DEATH ARE MANY AND VARIED

OLD AGE, ILLNESS, SUICIDE

BUT OUT OF THAT LONG MORBID LIST, THERE'S ONE END THAT PEOPLE FEAR ABOVE ALL OTHERS

DEATH BY FIRE

♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢

I rush them once again as the flames on my back form two fox tails and ears on my head.

"Let's see you take on this!" I yelled before jumping in the air as my tails grow to a tremendous size before bringing them down on them.
--------------------------------------------------

Just as my attack was about to land there was this chilling feeling that went through my body.

Almost immediately a sharp object is launched toward my face. The projectile was large enough to cut my head in two if it was to hit. It was also made up entirely of Ice.

*Swoosh!*

I tilt my head right as it passes by.

"Now!" Yelled the guy before there is a clap, followed by a sudden Ice wall Materialacing, stopping my attack from reaching its mark.

[!!!]

I was surrounded. They stood in a triangle with me in the center "Stop this, you are only delaying your death" Spoke "Angry" as she began to charge some kind of Ice attack along with her sister.

Ice? They're not just using their flames to make ice, they're manipulating pure ice, but that shouldn't be possible unless they were part of-!

"Happy" claps her hands before the ground beneath me turns into solid ice before "Angry" Smacks her hands on the ground as spikes shoot out towards me.

I jump away and form claws on my hands and legs before touching the ice once more. The ice begins to melt at my touch as they skate toward me.

She claps her hands once more and ice spikes materialize behind her before shooting toward me.

I dodge them effortlessly before blinking behind them and delivering a powerful strike with my tails.

*Pow!*

The sisters fly far while the brother quickly recovers and throws a shuriken in my direction. Swiftly catching it, I send it back at him with twice the force as it graces his left cheek.

We engage in a brawl as his fists ignite along with mine. He was extremely skilled and held great potential, but I held the advantage. Deflecting one of his punches, I move my body forward and land a punch on his stomach.

His body goes limp for a moment with his eyes rolling back as he gasped for air. I continue with an uppercut which sends him into the air, and follow up by holding him in a headlock with my legs restraining his arms.

He struggled against my hold as I drove our bodies head first into the ground "Let go of me!" His voice sounded worried and desperate, Losing your fighting spirit the moment you begin struggling, truly pathetic, I could see his sisters desperately running toward us.

"Night night, Perro"

Inches away from the ground, I let him go. There was a medium-sized dust cloud as his body hit the ground.