Chapter 1: A Kiss I Can't Take Back

The strong smell of blood was in the air. However, it wasn't just anyone's blood. It was the blood of Yuki Cross, a guardian at Cross Academy.

Yuki could hear it, the faint sound of her blood being sucked. This was the only way that she could help Zero. Allowing him to drink her blood was the only way to stop him from falling to a level E.

"Zero, don't you think you've had enough" Yuki whispered.

Just then Zero backed away from Yuki. The lighting in the room was dim. Zero was breathing as though he was out of breath. He stood there just staring at Yuki. At this point, it wasn't just about her blood. He wanted more; he wanted all of her.

He had to push her against the wall. He couldn't control himself. His blood covered mouth suddenly made contact with Yuki's soft luscious lips.

Yuki tried to resist; she tried to push Zero away. He was just too strong, there was nothing she could do to stop him.

She knew what he was now; a beast in human form. This is how he was, and forever will be. Yuki then felt a tear roll down her flush red cheek. All she could do was close her eyes.

"Kaname... Kaname... Kaname... I'm so sorry." She thought to herself.

Even though she was kissing Zero, the only person on her mind was Kaname. This felt so wrong but in a way it felt right.

Zero then started running his hands through her hair. His tongue, now playfully teasing hers. Zero held Yuki close to his warm muscular body as his hands began to move to other areas of her body.

His thoughts were now corrupt with dirty thoughts that were clouding his judgment. Zero's hands moved to her butt, which made Yuki flinch.

Tears were still rolling down Yuki's cheeks, only this time, Zero noticed. He immediately stepped away from her, lightly whipping away excess saliva and dry blood from his lips. He was in shock at what he had done. He never intended to take advantage of Yuki like this. This was not the way Zero wanted things to be. The shock caused him to stumble backwards onto his bed. He then hung his head in shame, almost to embarrassed to look at Yuki again.