Chapter 2: All I Can Do Now is Run

The room was now completely silent, which made everything more awkward. Yuki was now sitting on the floor of Zero's room, in the same spot that she had been forced against the wall by Zero. Neither of them were making eye contact, the situation was all ready too awkward.

The room smelled of blood, which made Zero feel even worse than usual.

Zero eventually glanced over at Yuki, who was still sitting on the floor in shock. It was late, so Zero got up from his bed to open the door for Yuki to leave. He stood at the now open door waiting for Yuki to get up, but she never did. As soon as Zero began approaching her she got up immediately and ran out of the room without even glancing at Zero.

Yuki was now running down the hall of the boys dormitory, still thinking about what happened. She wanted to believe it was all just a bad dream. Just the thought of what he did brought tears to her eyes. It had been her first kiss, which she was saving for Kaname.

She was now outside, heading to the girls dormitory. In her confused state, she ended up bumping into Kaname. As soon as she realized what she had done, she immediately apologized, bowing her head many times to show how sorry she was. The tears quickly went away because she was with the one she loved.

Kaname was surprised to see Yuki in such a panicked state. He whipped away her tears and patted her lightly on the head.

He then looked Yuki strait in the eyes and asked, "is everything all right Yuki?"

"Of course, I'm fine, I'm just in a little bit of a hurry at the moment." Yuki quickly responded.

It didn't take Kaname long to notice the bite marks on Yuki's neck. He also knew who left those marks.

The thought upset him, but he didn't let Yuki see the anger. Instead, he just ignored it. However, he now had to pay Zero a visit.