2-First meeting

Around 5 in the morning, his eyes opened. He tried to focus in front of him .
His father was still laying . He freshed up himself. And then get back to his father.
He hold his father's hand, and start talking to him about various stuff so his father's bady may respond.
Around 7 , Doctor came into room and checked on Mr. Pil. He asked Jimin about his father response but Jimin said No, there was no any physical response. He spent the whole day with his father. Aroud 6 in the evening, Jimin was laying his head on his father's hand,he suddenly feel a twitching. In a thousandth of a second, his mind worked. He call the Doctor. Doctor came and had a proper check up . Then he congratulate Jimin , which mentally relaxed him.
"Congratulations.Mr.park , we made it ! Your father is out of danger. Now pray that heart must suit him. Otherwise it must be troublesome. Here's the prescription, please bring that medicine.
Jimin sit beside his dad and gave him a kiss on forehead then smile politely while seeing his father. Mr. Pil slightly opened his eyes, and saw an angelic face in front of him." Oh___ m__my lit_tle prince !... " A broken voice reached his ears.
"Dad !"Jimin almost cried.
"No __my dear Jiminaah.. __ don't you __try to cr_cry .ok ." He smile at Jimin.
"Definitely Dad . How can I cry when you are finally fine . Please dad don't let me alone again !."Jimin requested.
" Hey! My chimmy __ come over here. Let me hug you. " "Dad , but Doctor forbid it . Please , if You want to hug me , you should must've to be fully recovered. Ok ?" He smiled politely.
"Father I'll be right back with your medicines . So you should take more rest ! Now get back to sleep !." Jimin put sheet onto his father . And move a step towards the door. He look at his father again to make sure that he is fine . His father was laying down with his eyes closed. . Jimin went to the pharmacy and purchase medicines.
It took him about 40 minutes to get Back.
He was about to enter his father's room but before he enters in the room, the door was already opened. He can see some mans are standing in front of his father and his father continuously shedding tears , saying somethings with a sad , requesting voice.
"Dad ! Why are you crying?. Who the hell are you guys ?? How did you guys get in? Dad what's the matter? What did they do to you ? Who made You cry ? "
Jimin both anxiously and angrily asked to his father and the person in front of him, when entered the room angrily !.
"TELL ME! " He yelled at them.
"Boss , let me talk to my son first ! Please.
Mr. Pil talked to the most elegant person in all of them . He was wearing a brown grey tuxedo. His hairs were set behind with spray. Pale white skin was shining so bright in the dim light of the room. From his fine looks , anyone can fell for his charms .

 From his fine looks , anyone can fell for his charms

He looks like their superior. And the other 3 mens in black suits were his subordinates.
They walked out . While passing by jimin, he stared at him. Jimin found this move strange.

Kinda weird feeling

Kinda weird feeling. Heck No!!!
"Jiminaah listen my baby , come here !..."
His father called him so he calm himself down and then he moves towards his dad .
"If I tell you that I am here for a really short time and you have to do me a favor , would you do that?" He asked seriously!. Jimin was stunned by his father's tone. But he pretend to be calm .
"Exactly father, you are here for a really short time then we'll go home together, ok?" He said with a calm voice .
" Jimin you know what I mean to say by short time , right ? "
He looked at Jimin's face." Ok so you're serious dad ! Tell me what is it ? I can do whatever it takes you to be happy ! "
Mr . Pil smiled at him." My little prince I always wanted you to be happy and have a cheerful life . "
" yes Dad , I can understand " Jimin smiled unaware of that what his father gonna say next ?
"Jiminaah if I tell you that you have to marry right now , would you do that ?"
For a moment, he thought his father's mental state is not right.
"Father! Tell me you are kidding ?"
Jimin asked his father with uncertainty.
"Jimin I have gave you my all, I haven't asked anything from you , but this time I need you to marry that person who just walked outside. For the sake of both your happiness and your future! And I hope you don't let me down_ my little prince."
At the end of the sentence, he Pats Jimin's head with lots of love.
" For You I can do anything. But just let me know one thing Did he force you? ".
He asked hesitantly.
" No dear I asked him , that I want to see my son's wedding before my death, so he agreed! " Mr. Pil explain.
" Wow , that much easily , I am amazed!".
Jimin almost opened his mouth.
"Ok, now call him inside ."
For Jimin, it is just a fully shocking day .
"What's that mean ? Is he still outside ?"
He asked surprisingly!
"Yeah ! I told him to wait until I call him again " his dad further surprised him .
But surprises are not finished yet.
Climax is still waiting......
He went outside. In front of the room he was sitting alone on the couch and his subordinates were standing beside him.
"How mean !". Jimin can only come up with that !.
"Hey Mr. ? Dad is calling you "
Jimin said it all in one line and didn't even look back to see his expressions, and went inside .
After 3 minutes, when no one come inside and his dad asked again about the person outside, unfortunately, he had to see him .
"Excuse me! Is there Mr. Yoongi in one of you ?" Now he kinda asked politely because he was afraid that what if he was misunderstood about the person ?. What if it was someone else other than brown grey tuxedo?. So now he asked.
When no ones reply him he felt strange and went inside again .
A person come right behind him when he entered the room.
"Yes 393 Mr. Pil , did you sort out things with him ?" He asked with all the gravity in his voice. Even Jimin , who didn't even give a single damn about people , stared at him for a second.
"Yes boss , I have told him , now you both should marry , so I can rest in peace !"
Dad said pityingly.
"Don't say nonsense. It's 8:13 now , I'll be back on 9:30 with necessary preps . So be ready !... Lucas you take him to get a wedding dress. Make sure it must be worthy . " Min suga said first lines to Mr. Pil and then give orders to one of his subordinates.
"No father , I am not going anywhere!"
Suga stared Jimin. (He is gonna be a difficult task!) That's what suga thought.(but I like difficult things) thinking about that he smirked at Jimin's face then went outside without saying anything.
"Jiminaah it's Dad's wish to see you wear a wedding dress. Please dear " ..
After that he went with Lucas for shopping.
When he get back , it was almost 9:20. Jimin was so stunned by the decorations in the main cafeteria hall of the hospital. All he was thinking about that How can this man change the whole hospital into a church ?...
Astonishing........!!!!!

Jimin was embodiment in himself

Everyone who sees Jimin in that white wedding dress, can't take his eyes off.
Every single person is admiring him. Then nurses carefully took Mr. Pil to the cafeteria hall on a wheelchair.
Doctor strictly told Mr. Pil not to talk , even a little bit .
But he was continuously cheering for his son . Again and again .