G. MISTA

═ ☆. IT SEEMED ODD THAT THE WORLD was continuing on as normal. Things were different. Signor D wasn't just an unknown face but someone to be located.

And killed.

The group was divided more or less evenly on the subject. Mista, Risotto and Abbacchio had no qualms about killing Signor D. To them, it seemed like the natural course of action. Meanwhile, Fugo and Trish were steadfastly against it. Narancia and Bruno were undecided, but they seemed willing to go along with whatever was decided.

You had found it worrying how quick Giorno had changed his mind after the meeting with his father. Perhaps Dio had done something to convince his son. At any rate, Giorno was now all for killing the Signor. Contrary to what you had expected, Giorno didn't have any instructions for everyone. There was no reconnaissance or research needed. You were to go about your schedules as usual. You all just needed a suit by week's end to coordinate with the fundraiser's black tie theme.

A tuxedo for a murder. That had to be funny somewhere.

MISTA

Oi are you busy?

YOU

Not really

Is something wrong?

MISTA

Everyone seems pretty bummed out about the fundraiser and signor d

Which fair enough

I mean we might have to kill someone

You frowned at your phone, wondering where Mista was going with this.

MISTA

I guess i feel like we shouldn't take this too seriously

Giorno's dad is a

He's a weird guy

We probably won't have to do anything

But it is a fundraiser, so we might as well enjoy ourselves

Ajdfgeu

Do you want to go tux shopping with me?

That's what i was going to ask. I figured you might need help, since well

Your fashion needs work

But yeah do you want to go?

You stared at the speech bubbles for a second.

YOU

Sure i'll go

MISTA

Okay sweet

I'll pick you up

If you want

Or we can just meet at the

...

YOU

I'll just meet you outside

Make things easier for you

MISTA

Oh okay

Give me 5 and we'll get going :D

Outside was all buttery sunshine and sweet air. You almost didn't mind how many people were out. Today was the kind of lovely day that made staying inside a waste.