Part 11

*My POV*

We arrived at school and I got out of the car, got Aaliyah out, and walked into school and into my husband's classroom. When we got into his classroom Liyah ran around the room. I heard my husband say "Aaliyah stop running". she stopped running and walked over to him.

He picked her up, gave her a kiss on her head, then put her in his chair and spun her around. I laughed at them. I looked at my phone and read the time and it said it was 7:40 when I looked up from my phone Jay was in front of me. I gave him a hug and then went to my baby and said "mommy is about to go. Do you want to stay with mama or daddy?". She said I want to go with stay with daddy. I said okay. I hugged her and told her bye then went to my husband a kissed him. I went to 1st period and then went to 2nd period. While in 2nd period I asked my teacher can I go to the bathroom and she said yes. I went to the bathroom and then wander around the corner and saw a teacher kiss my husband and didn't see him push her off. I went back to class and grabbed my stuff and then went to Jay's class and asked him can he drop me off at home. He said yeah and we got in his car and he dropped me off. When I got home I turned my phone off and went to the guest bedroom and went to sleep.

*Spencer POV*

"What are you doing". I said after I pushed Miss Bean off me. She said trying to get to know you. I looked at her and walked off saying "I have a wife that I dearly love and a daughter stop trying to be a slut".

I went back to my classroom and saw my baby girl on her iPad. While she was on her Ipad I took out my phone and tried to call my wife but it went straight to voicemail. I tried again and no answer. I went to Aaliyah and picked her up and grabbed her stuff and mine and went to the car and put her in her car seat and got in the driver seat and drove home.

*AT HOME*

I got home and drove into the garage and got out and got Aaliyah out and went into the house and put Aaliyah down and then went back into the garage and grabbed our stuff and went back into the house.

I went upstairs to put my stuff in the room and didn't see Destinee in bed. I called her name and she didn't answer. I went downstairs and checked the backyard and didn't see her. So I went back inside and made dinner.

*MY POV*

I woke up and smelt food. I knew that Spencer was home. I went downstairs and saw my baby eating I went over to her and kissed her on the forehead. When I looked up I saw Spencer look at me. He said "Hey bab-" I just rolled my eyes and went to grab dinner and sat down and ate.

After we ate dinner I picked up Liyah and brought her upstairs and bathed her and dressed her into her night clothes and then put her to bed. While I was walking out of her room I bumped into something. I looked up and saw Spencer he looked down at me and said "What is your Problem". I looked at him and just ingored him and went into our room and took a shower and put on my night clothes. Spencer came in and took a shower after me and put on his boxers. When I was about to walk out of the room Spencer grabbed my arms and pinned me to the wall.

He looked down at me and said "what is your problem and why are you ignoring me." I didn't say anything. He grabbed my throat and lift my head to see his face. He said, "I'm not going to say it again". I looked at him and said "fine, I saw you with a teacher a saw her all over her." He looked at me, and "I pushed her off of me. okay." I said "okay". He let my neck go and we both went to bed.

 He let my neck go and we both went to bed