Season 1 Episode 3: Morbin' Time

Synopsis: Yeah the meme title explains it. Peter Parker is invited to Liz Allen's Halloween Party, however, good times don't last, as an odd marauder is going around taking the blood from hospitals and attacking patients. It's Morbing Time

~
"All my life I have never been invited to a Halloween party," Peter Parker narrates, "But this year I was invited to Liz Allen's Halloween Party. Normally Harry and I hang out. We used to trick or treat as kids, but then we watched the Halloween game. But this year the terrific trio are invited to a party. And afterwards, we will have a sleepover at Harry's."

Peter dressed like Mr. Fantastic a costume he worked on for weeks, based on his favorite member of a superhero team that works to save the world. 

"I'm going to get a ride with Harry Osborne and Gwen Stacy," Peter explained, "But there's more on my mind than a simple day of festivity. Lately, someone has been robbing hospitals and blood banks of well blood. And not a specific type, so the detectives are not able to nab a guy based on blood type. So, it's an ongoing mystery, but what is the likelihood of this mysterious thief, acting on Halloween of all nights?"

Peter rolls up at the Osborne residence, Harry's father Norman Osborne stands at the front door, opening up and approaching Peter. Norman was a tall wiry man with a tight smile, brown hair, and looked like an older Harry. Tonight he was wearing a lavish salmon silk robe, a cravat, leisure khaki pants, and dress shoes. He walks up and gives Peter a fist bump.

"That's a nice Mr. Fantastic costume," Norman said with a smile, "Harry and Gwen are inside getting ready to go." 

"Great Mr. Osborne," Peter said, "Thank you for everything."

"Not a problem dear boy," Norman said with a smile as he walks with Peter getting the door for him, "You've been such a good friend to Harry, you're almost family."

"T-thanks sir," Peter said as he steps in.

"Peter," Harry said cheerfully walking to his best friend. He was dressed as oddly enough a zombie-fied Grayson Allen, wearing a torn jersey, shorts, and holding an arm, he gestures to it and smiles, "This is Alex Caruso's arm."

Peter chuckles, "Cool costume Harr...Where's Gwen?"

"Thank you and she should be around here somewhere," Harry replied with a grin.

To answer his questions 2 arms immediately grab Peter hugging him from behind. "Hey Petey," Gwen said cheerfully, "I missed you."

"Hey Gwendy," Peter said with a smile.

"Don't call me Gwendy," Gwen said feigning annoyance, sometimes Peter or Harry would call her Gwendy to annoy her. Gwen was cosplaying as Leslie Burke from Bridge to Terabithia, and it was rather accurate with the griffin shirt, arm and leg warmers, and modified high top shoes.

"You look gorgeous Gwen," Peter said with a smile.

"Thank you Peter, I like your costume too," Gwen said with a smile, "And yours too Harry."

"Thanks," Peter said.

"Are we about ready to go," Harry asked as Gwen and Peter nodded, grabbing his car keys and turning to his Father, "We'll be back by 10:30."

Norman hugged Harry and said, "Alright, I trust you kids, see you around then."

"Later Dad," Harry said with a smile.

"Bye Mr. Osborn," Peter said with a smile as Norman pats his back.

"It was good seeing you, see you later Mr. Osborn," Gwen said.

~

As the kids left, Norman spoke into the phone. He was talking to some scientist Doctor Otto Octavius, "Otto, are you here?"