Over

After I finished work, I went home and I was so excited but this man was trapping me again. 'Eiyaaa! Got ya! Don't ever escape. Who told ya?' he laughed like a psycho.

I gritted my teeth. I just got off from work and then he is here again annoying me all day. 'What?' I sighed. He kissed me all of a sudden. I got mad and I pushed him. 'I told you I will not go back to you again! I'm serious!' I shouted and he went silent.

'I just wanna change.' he sighed and I will never ever be slip by that word. 'Change? You always say that but you never changed!' Lim covered my mouth. 'Shhh... Do you know that I've asked many people if they know you? I found you everywhere and then I just knew you were working here. I was applying as an employee but they will not receive new employees anymore. I've asked what position is available and then they were hiring a coffee boy assistant. I applied to reach you.' he even cried. I don't care about him.

'I don't care! You know that I am not going back to you again. Do you think I've forgotten it all? Cheating, Insulting, Saying you'll gonna change, after that nothing happened, cheating, saying sorry, insulting, insulting my family, cheating, saying sorry, break up!' I tell him all. He think I forgot what he did to me.

'I can forgive people but you've done too much. Too much bad!' I walked away and get inside the taxi I will ride to go home. He was left looking at me. I don't cry at people that done nothing to me. Always insulting us, cheating like one hundred times, i'm so done.

He is adding stress to me. Imagine, being on a twelve hours work then you'll just see him having sex with another girl in my room. At first time of relationship of me and him, he was so good to me but as I got a lot busier, he changed.

That's why I decided to broke up. This man is giving me a stressful life. After that day, he went inside my office again. 'What?' 'I just went inside and why are you like that?' he asks.

'Me? Why am I like that? Because of what you've done yesterday. I can't sleep because you're stressing me again. Thinking that you'll come again here to annoy me. If you have questions, I will not go back to you, okay? I'm done! We are done! We are over! You're cheating like a dozen of girls.'

'Yes, I know. Won't you regret?' he asks all of a sudden then it makes me laugh. 'R-regret? Why would I? You never done anything good to me but just cheating. Having sex with your other girls at my room while i'm going to work. It hurts me. You don't know what I feel.'

'Why? Because you want that it's only you that I can have sex with?' he laughed. 'What? What are you saying? I'm your girlfriend back then! Yes, you've tell the truth that you want to have sex but why aren't you telling me? Why would you find some other girls and having it specifically at my bedroom? MY BEDROOM!'

'If you are speechless, go back outside maybe someone needs coffee. Please...' he finally went out. I think he already knows the truth after all this time. The boss went to inspect every office. I cleaned my table and focused at my work.

He was smiling at me and I smiled back. 'You seem so focused, Ms. Lee. I see, others' table were so messy that I didn't like the looks. I know i'm the manager here and I am not like a supervisor but I really like inspecting tables. I've done my work it means I wanna see tables clean.' he then exited my office.

It was funny that, that was the only thing he was telling me about. Our boss is weird sometimes.