Ji Suhyeon!

'I'm buying a company.' he told me. I was shocked and felt happy for him. 'What? Really?' 'Yes, for us. So that both of us can get out of that strict company.' he laughed and the CEO came so he really wanted to talk to him.

'Sir, can you fire the both of us please?' I didn't listen and continue to listen into music. 'What?! I thought you both broke up? And yes! I can fire the both of you because it's not allowed to date an employee here.'

'Tell us, Sir!' the CEO look the both of us. It think he was confused. He was afraid to lose Suhyeon as the manager of the company. 'What is the problem? Why aren't you moving?' Suhyeon asks.

'I d-don't think she loves you!' he shouted and I laughed. 'Excuse me, sir? Pardon?' that word makes us chuckled. 'You want a proof that I love her?' I was surprised that he literally kissed me in front of the CEO.

'Suhyeon.' I whispered to him and the CEO was mad so we ran away while laughing and we hid at the back of the building. He was finding us and we immediately went inside the car.

It was so funny that we keep laughing. We were heading to his new office. It was such a bug building. As years went by, the business went really well and was very popular.

He had collaborated with other popular celebrities. It was such a great opportunity for us. So, I went to his office and it was 5:10 in the morning. I went to surprise him with his birthday.

His office hours were 6:00 and it depends on the closing hours. I'm done decorating his office. I prepared the cake. I'm wondering if he is finding me or not. Just as I saw his spammed messages.

I laughed and gave myself crying emojis. Just as the clock strikes 5:55 in the morning, he came into his office. I immediately turn on the lights and blow the party popper.

'Happy Birthday, My!' I shouted and he was surprised. But he suddenly went into happy mode. He was singing with me. 'Uh... I'm hearing that beautiful voice again. Thank you, my!' he hugged me tightly and I was happy that he is happy.

'I have special gift for you and it takes you to open this one so please be patient.' he seems so happy receiving the gift and he keeps going opening the gift. He saw a pregnancy test with online one red line shows. It's not the end.

'It's okay... Let's try. Let's not give up.' he even patted my back but I smiled. 'It's not the end. It still have one box.' I pointed to the box that he didn't open yet. 'Oh...' he opened it it has a very thick cloth. It was still the true pregnancy test.

It's positive. 'What? I don't get it.' I made him confused and I laughed. 'The other one was fake and I thought you know what's fake and what's real.' I continued to laugh and he was so happy.

'Oh my gosh! We made it, Siyeon!' he hugged me so tight that I cannot breathe from that hug. 'Oh... Sorry, baby must feel uncomfortable.' it's just to start and he cares for it.

'I promise to be the best dad for baby. Do you agree, my?' 'Of course.'