Marriage 💍????

J I M I N  P. O. V.
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

"Jimin honey can you come downstairs for a minute?!. Me and your father wants to talk to you," yelled my eomma, as I was upstairs in my room listening to music.

" I'll be down in a minute!" , I yelled back.
I went downstairs after a minute to see my eomma and appa sitting on the couch looking nervous. I smiled as a sat down in the chair across from them.

" Are you guys ok?", I asked. They looked at each other like they were saying something to each other through eye contact.

"Ok I'll start." Said my eomma.

"So you know how your appa's business has been losing sales right?" I nodded, though I'm confused as to what this has to do with me."So we think we might have found a solution to that problem. Another successful business has agreed to help us with the sales. But we have to give them something in return. "Eomma explained it to me.

I nodded again. "Ok that's great. What do you have to do?"I asked.

"Son they said that they'd help us, if you get married to their son."Appa spoke for the first time since I got down here.

My eyes widened like plates after I comprehended what he just said.

I was shocked to say the least. I was blank. I was stiff. I pinches myself to see if this was reality or not. I'm only 20 year's old. I can't get married. My parents nodded. I stood up in an instant, the chair moving back a little. "I can't get married!! Do you know how bad this will impact my life. What if i get married to this person and when i move out to live with him or her, they treat me badly. No. My answer is no. I WILL NOT do this!! "

This is insane. I don't want to marry anyone that I don't love. Better yet not a stranger. My parents are being really inconsiderate right now.

"Honey please calm down, and let us talk about this properly. Please."

"You want me to calm down?!? You want to TALK to me about this?!? How about talking to me before you just decided that I was going to just go a marry a f*cking STRANGER?!? Did you even think about how much this would affect my life if you just decided I would have to just up and go marry someone?!?."

"Jimin-

"No I need space right now. When I  'calm down' then we can 'talk'." I said as went to my room, grabbed my phone, keys and, wallet and put on a jacket and my shoes and left the house.

As I was walking down the street I spotted a little cafe. I went inside and just sat down. I pulled out my phone and face timed Taehyung, my best friend soulmate.

" He- Chim are you ok?!" Taetae said as soon as he answered.

"No I am not." I answered, sounding a little distraught.

"Why what happened?" Taetae asked.

T I M E  S K I P (30 M I N U T E S  L A T E R)
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

After telling and talking to Tae for a little bit I decided to just go home as it was getting a little late.

When i got home eomma and appa were still sitting in the living room, with the TV on, that I'm pretty sure they weren't paying attention to. I guess they heard the door open 'cause they turned around and looked at me.

I let out a deep sigh as eomma looked at me. She looked like she had been crying.

"Are you ok? C-can we talk now?", Eomma asked. I just nodded my head and took of my jacket and shoes before going into the living room and sitting in my same chair. I looked at them.

"Who are they?" I asked speaking first.

"Jeon Enwoo and Jeon Jia. And their son Jeon Jungkook."

"Tell how is this going to help your business?" I asked.

"It's simple. If you marry Jungkook, then they will help us with our sales. They might even make it become popular." Appa said.

I sighed.

"Please please agree to do this. It will really be helpful. We could move to a new house." Eomma pleaded.

I sighed for the third time. Then eomma started crying. Knowing her tears are my weakness.

I sighed AGAIN. "Ok. I'll do it just don't cry eomma. Please don't cry."

"Thank you. Thank you so much son. We love you very VERY much. Ohh thank you so much."Eomma said, while hugging me as tight as she can.

"Ugh eomma I can't breathe." She let go of me and mumbled a 'sorry'. "When will I meet them?" I asked.

"Two days from now."  Appa spoke.

"Ok. I'm going to bed now good night. Love you."

"Aren't you going to eat dinner?" Eomma yelled as I was going up the stairs.

"I'm not hungry. Good night. Love you." I replied.

"Good night. Love you too." They said.

I went to my room closed and locked my door. Then I went to my bathroom and did my night routine. I put on my night wear.

I like sleeping in things like this

I like sleeping in things like this. It more comfortable. Anyways after I put on my clothes, I got into bed. I begin thinking about how this meeting with Jeons is going to go. With that thought in my head I went to sleep.
✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺✺

𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

𝚄𝚖𝚖 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜.

𝚄𝚖𝚖.... 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.

𝙱𝚢𝚎 🫰🏼💜