Chapter 1- "Whos really the bad guy?"

Brielle-

"Chief Medical Officer" I read my id aloud. Wow I sure am lucky to get this job, half the time I don't even know what I'm doing so I'm pretty proud to have made it this far.

I guess they were pretty desperate, who knew they'd choose a 17 year old to be cmo, but I'm pretty good at my job.

I sat at my desk and looked at runtime. He was a cute grey cat who happened to be here when I started working as cmo, they said I could give him to some of the guys to experiment on but they have more then enough monkeys for that stuff.

I can't help but feel bad for them, all the poor monkeys getting injected with things or being fed to the slimes.
Oh well, what can you do right?

*Thump* a strange sound randomly broke my thoughts.

I turned to my right where the sound was coming from and noticed a man standing at the window. I quickly stood up and approached the glass. I looked at his name tag, Jayden Watson.

I cleared my throat and tried to talk to him.

"Hello can I help you sir?"
He didn't answer.
So I spoke a little louder.
"Ahem, Sir can I help you?"
While I was looking at him, I noticed something strange.

He wasn't breathing, and blood was dripping from his torso. Why didn't I see it before?
Is he dead?
My heart started beating very fast now as I heard doors open.

What happened to him? Did somebody do this to him?!

I looked past him and noticed somebody coming out of the doors. I dug into my medical backpack and pulled out my baton.

Aha found it.. Wait how does this thing work?!

I started shaking the baton and tried to get it to open. My thumb found a small button and the weapon extended into a blade.

Great this'll work fine!

The man was closer now to Jayden.
"Did you do this to him?" I yelled trying to seem as brave as I could.

He merely let out a giggle, and a large chaotic smile. I can't see his name tag and now he was banging on the glass.

"Stop now!"
I held up my baton.

He started slamming his hands frantically at the glass like a mad man. Then he turned to Jayden and slit his throat causing blood to spray everywhere.

Oh my nebula. This man is a psychopath!

I ran to the wall and frantically sped toward the station intercom. I held down the button and- the power went out.

No no no no... Why is this happening to me?!

I slid down and sat on the floor.

I'm going to die here I know I am..

I hear a loud clink sound as the man breaks the door open with a crow bar. He throws it on the floor and pulls out his katana again slowly approaching me.

I should at least try to fight.
I stood up and held my baton like a baseball bat ready to swing when he got close.

"S-Stay away I don't want To hurt you!"

*Giggle* "Sweetheart, I'm not the bad guy here."

"B-but you killed that man, you killed him!"

He grabbed my hand and pushed me against the wall. I dropped the baton out of fright.

What am I doing I'm going to die. whats he even talking about. I'm so scared. Somebody help me.

"Well you see-" he dropped to the floor and I noticed a guy behind him holding a broken bottle.

I stood there shocked. My prayer was answered I was so relieved, or at least I was for that moment.

"Thanks I thought he was going to kill me.." I squinted and looked at his face studying it a little more.

Wait is that Jayden..? I glanced at the window and didn't see a body, it is him! But how?

"Oh princess id never let anybody kill yooou."

Wait did he just call me princess?
Before I knew it he cuffed me.

"Eh what are you doing?"

"You'll see.. We are going to your castle."

He smiled and I was injected with something that made me really.. Sleeeepy..

_________________________

Hallo, Welcome to my story!

I hope it's okay so far.

Please excuse any spelling errors and please be sure to enjoy.

;)