Chapter 2- "Space princess?"

Oscar-

I woke up in the cmo's office with glass all around me.

I held my hand to my head and realized there was now bandage around it.

"Huh who did this?"

"Ooh ooh ah"

I turned and noticed a monkey with a medical kit. You've got to be kidding me, this thing saved me.

He walked over to me and held up the cmo's I'd. I grabbed it and stood up.

"Do you know where she went?" Not sure Why I am even asking the monkey. Its not like he will understand, but hey why not-

"Of course humanoid I've been watching from the vent the whole time."

What the- did he just. Did he talk?

"Wait did you jus-"

"I can talk because I'm really an alien. I'm Maliki, I was originally a doctor here, disguised as a human, but then I was turned into a monkey by a wizard and some reason I can't go back to my true form."

I nodded still amazed that he was talking.

"Hey if you can kill somebody without feeling anything this shouldn't be that shocking."

I picked up my katana and looked at the monkey. It's a lot more complicated then he thinks.
"Shut up and show me where she's gone."

"Well just so you know she wasn't alone. A man took her as a captive, something about being a princess."

What you've got to be kidding me. Dang it I was so close to saving her.

We walked out of the office and out of the medical bay. We reached the pool and were about to reach the bedrooms.

I could barely hear somebody talking.
"You look so pretty, princess. Just a few more accessories and you be perfect."

I peaked in the window and noticed Brielle wearing a sundress and a tiara,
She also had a violin next to her and was tied to a chair.

Jayden came from the bathrooms and walked up to her.

Dang he's still alive?

"Princess would you like to play a song for me now?"
He bent down and got closer to her.

She looked at him with anger and a little bit of fear. A smile grew on her face as she spit on him.
"I'm not your stupid princess and I never will be."

Man this is great who knew this was coming.

Jayden grabbed her hair and pulled it, then he slapped her across the face.

"This is no way for a princess to act. I'll have to punish you now."

Nope, nope not gonna let him get away with this.

I pulled the doors open and held up my katana. Killing this guy will be easy. He's gonna pay for what he did, and for what he is.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes as he started backing up.
"Your alive? I thought I killed you!"

"Well sorry to disappoint you but I'm not dead, but you'll be just as soon as I slit your throat."

"STOP!" Brielle's voice made a shiver send down my spine. Her voice made me feel strange.

Jayden ran past me and grabbed a knife off the table. Oh that's cute, a tiny little knife to defend himself, So cute.

Before I noticed the monkey was already untying Brielle.

Jayden kicked the monkey and he went flying across the room. Brielle stood up and punched him in the face, it didn't do anything.

He grabbed her by the hair again and smiled at me. "Unless you want me to kill her then I recommend giving up your life instead."

Ha this guy must think he is so cute. The only one who's going to die is him.

I raised my katana in the air and smiled.

Suddenly Brielle head buds him, takes the scissors off the table and chops off her hair. She then kicks the guy in the crotch and hurries to aid the monkey.

Whoa this girl surprises me so much.

I look at Jayden and see him lying on the ground probably about to pray for Mercy.

"Sorry not sorry."
I quickly slit his throat ending him right there. Blood. Blood. So much blood.

I laugh as I see him laying there so lifeless. Seeing him this way makes me feel so good. I hope he actually dies this time.