chapter 3

- Marcus
As I got in my car to leave I thought about how she said she was pregnant and how I been really fucking up. I ain't been around or been paying attention with me being busy in the streets wrapping up my trapping so I can open up some legit shit and stop having dirty money . I been selling drugs since I was 18 now that I'm 24 I'm done come up to be one of the biggest drug lords in Chicago but it time to give up this shit before a nigga get caught up it hard im miss the fast money but it time for a change of plans time to better myself. I'm open up a barber shop and peaches a beauty shop since she love to do hair but she didn't know that she think I just been im these street hoing around and shit when nigga been stacking up try get shit straight for us and our future I been looking at places for our shops and everything . It gone be surprise to her. But I also need get therapy for the bigger issue I got I think im a sex fen and that not good . I be wanting to stay faithful but when I see bitch with some big tits and fat ass I can't help but wonder what the pussy like and that not good when I got a good girl that worth more then these bucket hoes she been there for me and so I'm be there for her and get the help I need so I can be a better man for her and my baby rs . I put my car in drive and started on my way to my homie Matt house this been my nigga since the 5th grade and when I give up trapping I'm let him take over my empire because I know he won't let me down. But I'm sure he wouldn't mind me crashing over his place for some nights but let me call this nigga ain't no telling who that nigga got over his house with his thot ass .
I grab my phone and dialed his number .
He picked up on 5 ring
*phone convo
Me : yo bitch
Matt : Wassup foo , what good in your hood ?
Me: nigga not shit , who your nasty ass got over there ?
Matt: just this Lil bitch name Keisha
Me : Keisha with big ass butt and who can suxk a mad dick and lick your balls like it was her last meal ?
Matt : nigga wtf what Keisha you talking about ?
Me: nvm , which one is you talking about ?
Matt: Trina lil sister Keisha
Me: oh light skinned Keisha fat ass Keisha eww nigga you nasty .
Matt : sdfu she come over to suck a nigga dick and to cook you know fat bitches throw down In kitchen and a skinny nigga need to eat . anyway Wassup ?
Me: I needed to crash at your place for few days me and peaches into and she kicked a nigga out.
Matt : ctfu your dumb ass ain't gone learn you got a good girl at home leave these hoes for me you got your girl leave the hoes for my light skinned ass shit .
Me : sdfu nigga with your skinny ass whatever I'm on my way
Matt : I'm just saying and skinny nigga but my dick tall ask your mama lmao
Me : nigga please , one
And I hang up on his dumb ass he talk to much stupid ass lmao that my nigga tho.
I pulled up to his house in no time since he only live 4 blocks away .
I seen Keisha fat ass heading to her car she winked at me eww fat nasty ass she wasn't even the cute thick but got Lil panch fat she was the sloppy fat like ew fomf I just turned my head and with in house .
I throw my stuff in his guest room and with in kitchen to see what her fat ass cooked because a nigga was hungry.
Omg yes she cooked fry chicken with Mac and cheese with corn beard and greens . A nigga finna eat good I said rubbing my hands together. I wash my hands and start making my plate a nigga to hungry. I stacked my plate up with food and sit down and dived in I was eating like it was my last meal . Matt come in room and start ctfu damn nigga slow down the food ain't gone run away damn . I mugged tf out him sdfu nigga I ain't ate since yesterday morning a nigga starving and big mama can throw down . Big Mama ? You mean Keisha nigga leave her alone she ain't even that damn big bruh lmao . Like hell she not she can take up two couches you nasty bruh . Matt start falling over laughing nigga you a boosted no she can't leave my future boo alone . I shake my head at this nigga he play to much. I put my plate in dish washer and grab a pespi out icebox. Nigga you know I'm getting out of the trapping business soon right ? I said as I pop open my soda and down that mfer . I burped and throw it in the trash . No excuse me ? You a nasty mfer I know mama Kim taught you manner but yeah I know who you passing the empire down too ? Matt said . Nigga sdfu didn't even give me a chance to say it excuse me fuck boy . You happy ? Anyway I'm pass it down to you , you think you can handle being the boss and running my shit ? Hell yeah I been waiting for this shit thank you bruh I won't let you down but what you gone do with your money ? After I make this last drop for 3 mill I'm open up a couple shops and peaches a beauty shop and stack up . You know your guy finna be a daddy yo ? I'm so excited and scared at same time. Fr ? That Wassup I'm the god father nigga but why you scared ? Because what if I'm not the best dad I want be better then my pops I want be there for my Lil guy or baby girl when even they need me I don't Wanna let them down or make them feel as tho I'm not there for them when they needed me. You know my pops was there for me the best he could be but he wasn't there like I needed him to be and you know my mama didn't have it all in head . Whatcha mean ? Your parents seem alright to me . Matt saided looking confused . KEYWORD looked you wouldn't know nothing less you was in my shoes and was there with me everyday to see all what I with through and stuff but let get off of that because we getting to deep . Matt looked at me weird but nodded I think you'll be a good dad bruh as long as you try your best and put all the effort you can and being there for your kids then that all that matters I nodded and dapped my bro up I needed to hear that,thanks bro . Your welcome but I'm finna crashed I'll talk to you tomorrow congrats on the baby and good luck with fixing stuff with peaches . I chuckled ikr bro but thank night Lil bruh . I with in guest room and lay back on bed thinkinh about my parents and how I didn't want me and peaches to be nothing like them to our child everyone think I had it good at home if only they really known I thought as I lay back and close my eyes .saying a Lil prayer before I fall  asleep . shit will get better .